GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your dark iron blue GTI

Tim92

Hey guys, i’m new to this forum and the golf GTI!
2 weeks ago i pulled the trigger and ordered me a GTI 2018 MT in dark iron blue.

Since my delivery date is end of april i got enough time to enjoy all your cool GTI’s on this forum. But im missing the DIB pictures on this forum!

I was going for indium grey first but always had DIB in the back of my head but was scared because i didn’t find many pics and never saw it in real life... but guess what my testcar was DIB and i was convinced. Thats the colour i want! And now the waiting game begins ?

So long story short.
Show some DIB GTI’s

brak

Overcast day pics:

Sunny side:

Shady side:

Evening sun:

I like how it sort of changes colors.
The color is more blue-gray in sun. Looks a little more gray in evening light. It becomes dark-blue gray at night under street lights.

Last edited:

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
first time to see this color! looks good

DucatiSSsp

Passed Driver's Ed
Should be getting my Dark Iron Blue Metallic Autobahn the last week of Feb.
Was a little worried back in early Jan as the only photos I saw didn't do the car justice. After looking at this thread, I can give a sigh of relief.
Now I am looking to see what kind of wheels and suspenion I am going to put on. Saw some copper colored Enkei's that I thought would look good.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Should be getting my Dark Iron Blue Metallic Autobahn the last week of Feb.
Was a little worried back in early Jan as the only photos I saw didn't do the car justice. After looking at this thread, I can give a sigh of relief.
Now I am looking to see what kind of wheels and suspenion I am going to put on. Saw some copper colored Enkei's that I thought would look good.

I just got bronze OZ Ultraleggeras in 18x8 ET35 on my Night Blue GTI and I love em. Bronze is the best color on wheels, period.

sesser

Saw this color at the auto show. Convinced me away from the pure white :)

Attachments

• IMG_0765.jpg
    IMG_0765.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 8,268
  • IMG_0764.jpg
    IMG_0764.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 8,746
  • P2010599.jpg
    P2010599.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 8,221
  • P1310595.jpg
    P1310595.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 8,165

JD-1

Ready to race!
Delivery 2/17/2018

Attachments

• _DSC9747.jpg
    _DSC9747.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 14,619

JD-1

Ready to race!
I love it, that little white spot near the emblem is still some shipping tape and residue that I'm letting my detailer remove.

sesser

Yup. Looks great… guess it’s good I paid for the “paint protection.” Although, I’m still unsure what product they use.

JD-1

Ready to race!
What color wheels are you guys planning on for this car? I feel like something glossly black would look great. I love the contract of the paint with the glossly black pillars on the hatch and b pillars.

Tim92

What color wheels are you guys planning on for this car? I feel like something glossly black would look great. I love the contract of the paint with the glossly black pillars on the hatch and b pillars.

Pff hard question not sure either to be honest, stil waiting on my car to be delivered and gonna keep my 17 oem brooklyn wheels for a while for sure.

But i agree that they need some darker color rims and not shiny silver!