GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Konig Flow Formed Mesh Wheel

The Tax Guy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 GTI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jarbear - the more I look at your car, the more I want those bronze Ampliforms on my white 18 lol

I have been debating wheels for weeks now and always seem to find another wheel I like. Right now I am really hung up between the Ampliforms, V810, Nurburgring, and Fast FC04 all in bronze.

How has the finish on the Ampliforms held up? Have heard of paint issues on the VMRs

Jarbear

Ready to race!
Jarbear - the more I look at your car, the more I want those bronze Ampliforms on my white 18 lol

I have been debating wheels for weeks now and always seem to find another wheel I like. Right now I am really hung up between the Ampliforms, V810, Nurburgring, and Fast FC04 all in bronze.

How has the finish on the Ampliforms held up? Have heard of paint issues on the VMRs

I was actually looking at the VMR V810 and Fast wheels prior to ordering the Konigs. Ultimately I chose the Ampliforms because I liked the spoke design most out of the three. Not as soft spoken as the V810, but not quite as edgy as the FC04. The TSW Nuburgring spoke design was a little too mainstream for me.

Whatever you choose, you can't go wrong with bronze. Iv'e only had them a couple weeks, but so far no issues with blemishes. A few small (I mean small) paint imperfections from the manufacturer, but you can't expect perfection for sub $200 a wheel.

Scober

Passed Driver's Ed
A note about the bronze Ampliforms

I looked at a used set (for a buddy) and his CL ad pics looked to be gunmetal until I got there and they were actually bronze. Jarbears pics support this. Compare the small sig pic vs the large attached image in the sun. Pretty cool!

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
Just another quick snap from the phone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ahbib

Gloss Bronze on DIB

my Dark Iron Blue MK7.5 with gloss bronze Konig Ampliform wheels, Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires and OEM mud flap in one shot.

Attachments

• MK7.5 FD side.jpg
    MK7.5 FD side.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 1,479

ILoveButter

Ready to race!
Yesterday when the tire shop was balancing my wheels they didnt look bronze at all, more like a black chrome type of color. It just ended up that the finish was a lot darker than the internet showed.

funks

Ready to race!
Yesterday when the tire shop was balancing my wheels they didnt look bronze at all, more like a black chrome type of color. It just ended up that the finish was a lot darker than the internet showed.

My graphite gray looks bronze after it gets caked with brake dust - lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Ordered these back in May and they finally came in today.

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Ordered these back in May and they finally came in today.

Nice [emoji106]
I like the look of them with some meaty tires.
Very well done!

What tires and size do you run on them?
How is the clearance to the PP caliper?

s4in7

Passed Driver's Ed

Hell, I have the Nurbs in 18x8 powder coated in Black Chrome 2 and even I'm debating about getting these Ampliforms in bronze...

Same weight, and almost the same style even, but damn do I like the bronze on white.

https://m.imgur.com/SrPp5my

Chowderhead72

Ready to race!
Is anyone running these with 255/35/18?

Mars1

Ready to race!
I was wondering before buying so if anyone else is wondering, I can re-confirm that lowered on VWR springs, the 245/40/18 pilot sport 4s's do not rub with the fender screw removed on these ampliforms 18x8.5 +43