rcb020

Passed Driver's Ed

Attachments

• Wheel.jpg
    Wheel.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 10,288

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
I cannot believe how good of a wheel you get for the money with Konig's Flow Form series.

I'm thinking about the Hypergram for my Sportwagen just because it is light weight. I can't sacrifice my TDI's MPG'z :D

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Comes in graphite and bronze. Nicer looking alternative to Hypergram IMO pending weight specs.

Have to agree. The Hypergram is a great wheel from a technical standpoint, but I'm really not a fan of the look in larger sizes. They look great in 15x8.5 with a 245 on a Miata, but don't think they scale up very well. Too much barrel thickness. However, if they're track wheels than who cares :D

These new Ampliform ones look really good. Wish they had them in black.

Some really great new flow formed wheels coming out at great price points. My flow formed wheel/tire combo setup knocked off 44lbs of un-sprung weight over the stock Austins.

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Konig flow formed really can’t be beat for the price. My rennforms arrived last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CDM MK7

Ready to race!
Konig flow formed really can’t be beat for the price. My rennforms arrived last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the Rennforms. They look almost identical to my GTF4's:

iNeedMorePSI

Ready to race!
Love the look of Ampliform but those Dekagrams look lightweight as hell. Interested in what both weigh.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JTM65

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the 17" Interfaces on my TSI. They are reasonably lite and strong as hell! My old bathroom scale said ~20 lbs. But it is definitely not calibrated.

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
I spoke with someone at Konig a couple weeks ago about the new Ampliforms. He said the 18x8.5s are most likely in the 18-20lb range, like the Rennforms. Official weight specs should be released on their site soon. I like them a lot, but wish they came in other colors.