GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 GTI Clubsport Canards

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Do these interfere with foglight operation?

SRS has a less extreme version of these, but they never replied to my inquiry about whether their version would interfere with the fog beam.

I’m not sure if the Clubsport edition even has functioning fogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Those covers look pretty interesting. I just picture it scooping up a bunch of debris in there:D. It's made of fiberglass. I think if it was made of polyurethane...I'd give it a go.

If you want to get a hold of them...you might have to contact a distributor of theirs. I've dealt with small German companies regarding bike parts...and they aren't exactly the best at getting back to you.

I don't think the CS comes with fog lights.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Those covers look pretty interesting. I just picture it scooping up a bunch of debris in there:D. It's made of fiberglass. I think if it was made of polyurethane...I'd give it a go.

If you want to get a hold of them...you might have to contact a distributor of theirs. I've dealt with small German companies regarding bike parts...and they aren't exactly the best at getting back to you.

I don't think the CS comes with fog lights.

SRS is legit. I bought a set of their fog grilles for my Mk6. Never fitted them but they worked great for the next guy.

IBFreeman

Ready to race!
SRS is legit. I bought a set of their fog grilles for my Mk6. Never fitted them but they worked great for the next guy.

Interesting. Their site's text leads me to believe they dont come painted. Did yours come painted black already?

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI

SRS has a less extreme version of these, but they never replied to my inquiry about whether their version would interfere with the fog beam.

Do you have a like to their version, tried looking and didn't find anything

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Very interesting concept, good job conceptualizing and prototyping. I would love to see more pictures of these, both standalone and mounted. How are they mounted?

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I'd be interested in seeing a mock up. I'm guessing that they'd have to look like the ones on the 7.5. I don't see how there is enough room for something like the CS canards on a mk7 bumper with fog lamps in the way.

The SRS Tec ones are intriguing me though. PG in Canada is their distributor. Seeing the thread on the SRS roof spoiler addon suggests that it'll be drop shipped from Germany. That's kind of putting me off.

SRGTD

Autocross Newbie
Will the Clubsport be imported into the USA? If yes, when? I thought it was just a Euro car? Thanks.

The Clubsport was the 40th anniversary edition model of the GTI with a limited production run. Not produced just for the European market though, as they were sold in Australia. It is no longer in production so no, it won’t be imported to the USA.

Neither the Clubsport nor the Clubsport S have front fog lights.

Last edited: