GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
So i just got around to doing the JBale fix for the Audiamant harness and I can confirm moving the pin and changing 3 lines of code does fix the issue. The inner light flicker is gone and now functions "correctly"

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
I got mine from e-acca and did the install myself. Was very nervous but it's not hard, just time consuming.

Like the above posters said if you're in the GTA and want help or want to pay someone to install them just join the Club Wolfsburg facebook group, a bunch of the people there have done the install many times.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
He stopped making them so I doubt he has any left. He made his money before dap stole his design again

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Damn, didn’t realize that’s who stole his design to begin with. They should be ashamed.
Why? It's not it's a proprietary design. Whoever is 1st to market has a limited time to make all the money they can before others copy it. He's lucky it lasted as long as it did with so many parts being backordered which might of helped.

sfseals

He stopped making them so I doubt he has any left. He made his money before dap stole his design again

Once again, the Child sees fit to gratuitously slander a long time valued forum sponsor and contributor.

Have you taken the time to actually watch the new DAP tutorial? Obviously, the process will be substantially similar, but at a minimum the connectors are different, as are i'm certain many other aspects of the install.

https://youtu.be/FEnTD6n79Lg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Once again, the Child sees fit to gratuitously slander a long time valued forum sponsor and contributor.

Have you taken the time to actually watch the new DAP tutorial? Obviously, the process will be substantially similar, but at a minimum the connectors are different, as are i'm certain many other aspects of the install.

https://youtu.be/FEnTD6n79Lg

Cool story bro. Doesn't make up for the fact dap is mad overpriced

Also from what jbale said originally dap also stole his mk7 LED harness.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I tried searching but does anyone have the p/n for the wagon ones?

sfseals

Cool story bro. Doesn't make up for the fact dap is mad overpriced

Also from what jbale said originally dap also stole his mk7 LED harness.

Child, have you ever run a business?

It's perfectly acceptable to charge a premium for reliable duty-free domestic delivery of in-stock inventory.

Sheesh..

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Child, have you ever run a business?

It's perfectly acceptable to charge a premium for reliable duty-free domestic delivery of in-stock inventory.

Sheesh..

And this is why I shop other vendors where there is no "premium".