GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clear bra PPF prices

bradfordstl

PPF was $500 for 24 inches of hood, bumper, corner panels, door cups & mirrors. Added paint correction, opticoat and tints, $1100 for the whole job.

veedubfreak

Go Kart Champion
PPF was $500 for 24 inches of hood, bumper, corner panels, door cups & mirrors. Added paint correction, opticoat and tints, $1100 for the whole job.

What sort of discount was applied? because ppf and tint first, then paint correction and opticoat ran me 2500 total. You got a discount somewhere.

Stig's American Cousin

Ready to race!
Xpel ultimate, every panel and even door handles removed and wrapped, nano coating on wrap and wheels. I plan to put a ton of miles on it and my drive to work is harsh, destroyed the paint on my terminator. Didn't want to see that with this one. Totally over the top install for protection and ease of cleaning. 6k.

https://youtu.be/iWDS3kod7is

bradfordstl

What sort of discount was applied? because ppf and tint first, then paint correction and opticoat ran me 2500 total. You got a discount somewhere.

3M CS tints were 300. Went with the least expensive opticoat option, also 300. PPF was 500. Correction/Polish was included in opticoat price, the car was brand new which he said comes in at their least expensive option. I was happy with the price for sure. Tints and opti looks good- still waiting on the PPF to fully cure. At about 2 weeks in.

rsw81

I got the new 3M PRo Series (7 year warranty) with hood, fenders, mirrors, entire front bumper, headlights, piece above windshield, and piece on lip of the hatch done for $690. That also includes a 5 year warranty if anything were to penetrate the film and damage the paint. That warranty will pay to repair the paint up to $3500.

Where in Maine was this? I'm up there all the time and would love to get a quote if local enough.