GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Should I sell? (Advanti)

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Seriously considering selling my practically new Advanti Hybris wheels because I've got someone willing to sell their Pretorias for a great price....

....thoughts?

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
More up to you.
Do you love your current wheels?
Do you love/want the Pretoria's?
Is cost an issue? Did not share with us.
I really like the Pretoria's, but when I found my OZ Leggera's I think I like them more.
The Pretoria's look bulkier to me and the Leggera's look different at side angles and have curves.

Also you like to be unique so which offers this!
Current wheel or the Pretoria's which every new R comes with.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
More up to you.
Do you love your current wheels?
Do you love/want the Pretoria's?
Is cost an issue? Did not share with us.
I really like the Pretoria's, but when I found my OZ Leggera's I think I like them more.
The Pretoria's look bulkier to me and the Leggera's look different at side angles and have curves.

Also you like to be unique so which offers this!
Current wheel or the Pretoria's which every new R comes with.

Already put them up for sale. Yes, I like being unique, but I also love OEM rims. :) That's why I kept the Cadiz just in case.

The Advantis look GREAT, don't get me wrong, but I prefer OEM when possible.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Already put them up for sale. Yes, I like being unique, but I also love OEM rims. :) That's why I kept the Cadiz just in case.

The Advantis look GREAT, don't get me wrong, but I prefer OEM when possible.

I think that you need professional help LOL [emoji4], didn't you just placed another set for sale another set a few days ago ?
I was literally just looking at the Advanti's online and I agree the look fantastic but so did the Enkeis but the Pretorias just look amaizing, I would get them if the price was right [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk