GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RS7 Plugs : Quick Review

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
Guys need to try em out and report back. Really liking them on my st. 2+ :) (100 miles in) Why run Densos if they're known to fall apart ;)
Shifting is much more snappy and what I thought were some spots where the pwr was a little meh, so far are not. Running real strong, so butt dyno approved.
Also, but still need some more time, the mini misfire seems gone now... but who knows. Try em out fellas.
I'll be on a dyno this Saturday. 91 oct map.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I knew it'd only be a matter of time till we started slapping an upscale audi coilpack on the Gen 3's, like the mk6 guys do with the R8 coils

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
Sounds promising! So which part number did you order?
Apparently there are a few variants for RS7.
They're all the same number, but different alpha variant. I got the Gs as listed on ecs. I just grabbed them from the dealer. Did my brother's st2 s3 as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

jmargaretis

Go Kart Champion
I knew it'd only be a matter of time till we started slapping an upscale audi coilpack on the Gen 3's, like the mk6 guys do with the R8 coils
I did the plugs, not coil - packs lol. Main reason I did it, is bcs I don't wanna run the Densos, bcs of quality issues. Also, bcs I'm 2+ now and wanted the 1 step colder plug.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk