GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fog Light adjustment?

bpastre90

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys so i tried to google for our model but i cant seem to find a page regarding if we can adjust the light level in our fog lights. Reason why im asking is because i just noticed that my passenger side fogs are aiming lower then my driver side. i do have the lighting package so not sure if that changes anything.

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
They should be low, so could be the other one is too high. Not sure if there is any adjustment but if there is behind the wheel well cover is where it would be.

DV52

Drag Racing Champion
Hey guys so i tried to google for our model but i cant seem to find a page regarding if we can adjust the light level in our fog lights. Reason why im asking is because i just noticed that my passenger side fogs are aiming lower then my driver side. i do have the lighting package so not sure if that changes anything.

OK: Not sure about "the lighting package", but here's how VW says that the fog light is adjusted

Don

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
They are LED (3 each side) all in separate housings on the lighting package, not even seen or felt an adjustment hole on the outside when washing the car.

Just a thought, how old is the car, the dealer should get them level for you under warranty.

bpastre90

Passed Driver's Ed
They are LED (3 each side) all in separate housings on the lighting package, not even seen or felt an adjustment hole on the outside when washing the car.

Just a thought, how old is the car, the dealer should get them level for you under warranty.

The car is 2 years old this past july. I was able to see a adjustment hole on the last section where the fog light grill is. But it is a torx screw so not sure if it adjusts anything... because i havent tried it yet lol. Ill be trying it out later today.

But another question. On these led fogs are you able to replace each bulb or am i suppose to purchase a whole new housing?

Agorina

Passed Driver's Ed
I think they are sold as a complete unit, so an entire housing with new bulbs.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk