GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Blow Off Valve Adapter [BOV] - Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
One of our customer reviews of the product

Posted by Matt Dickerson:

Really wanted blow off valve noises really didn't want to spend $250 for something that does nothing besides change the sound of the car. Found this tried it out installed nice and easy and I could't be happier.

RadleeBradlee

Ready to race!
I'll need to hear this in person once you get it.

Edit: Just saw the date you posted and assume you have it already haha.
I've had it on there for a while and love it. If you're at gears and beers Sunday I'll show you bro.

Archaic2021

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm glad i found this. I wanted the BOV sound without spending 250 bucks and also wasn't sure I wanted it that loud. From what I have hurd through videos online this seems to be a more tame sound. Ordered it up just Now. Maybe it'll make it so I can install it this weekend!

Boomba Racing

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
I'm glad i found this. I wanted the BOV sound without spending 250 bucks and also wasn't sure I wanted it that loud. From what I have hurd through videos online this seems to be a more tame sound. Ordered it up just Now. Maybe it'll make it so I can install it this weekend!

Awesome! Glad to hear we were able to help you out!

Archaic2021

Passed Driver's Ed
Just got mine in and installed.

The fit and finish is 10/10. Installing it is a breeze!

It does exactly what I wanted it to. Under low boos you can still hear it but it's isn't annoying. In fact with the windows up and radio turned up a bit you can't hear it at all really...inside the cabin. Roll down the windows and it's pretty loud but not annoying. Has a better tone than any videos i've seen of it.

If you looking for that sound and don't want to spend 200+ bucks this is Definetly the way to go. Highly Recommend.