GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015/2016 Locked ECU's how much longer??

WolfgangMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
All simos 12 and 18.
1.8T, 2.0T, all versions.
Jetta, gli, beetle, Passat, scirocco, golf, GTi, r, a3, s3, Leon, cupra, Octavia, etc.
All years

Arin,
So I will be able to port flash my 2015 GTI performance pack that has encrypted vw software? Is there a connector so we can flash at home in the garage?

Great news but what does soon mean a month or less then a month?

WolfgangMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
I feel for you Arin. You must have the patience of a saint getting asked the same questions all the time.

I have been told various answers from different companies regarding tunes and have the right to ask a question. APR makes a quality product as I have a stage 1 tune on my MKIV GTI. I just joined the forum so if people do not like my question ignore it.

rscott4563

Ready to race!
I have been told various answers from different companies regarding tunes and have the right to ask a question. APR makes a quality product as I have a stage 1 tune on my MKIV GTI. I just joined the forum so if people do not like my question ignore it.

Arin's answer you previously quoted already confirmed your vehicle will be port flashable.

So your only other question is will APR be offering a home flashing unit ie the hardware for flashing and unflashing at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI
Arin,
So I will be able to port flash my 2015 GTI performance pack that has encrypted vw software? Is there a connector so we can flash at home in the garage?

Yes, your vehicle has made the cut and will be port flashable. This is only possible at any of our 450 or so dealers around the world. Just type in your address here for details and directions: www.goapr.com/dealer/

VWTURBOFAM

Ready to race!
Arin,

He is referring to the 2016's, so ur 2015 is good to go ...for a long time now.