GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No Nav installed...

Sjmac23

I don't have any nav fitted. Wondering what the best android app is that works with the Bluetooth? Or should I buy a dedicated Sat Nav. Any advice appreciated.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Google maps. Only GPS you will ever need for a car.

pipsyp

Ready to race!
I used Google maps on my GTD once recently and I found the announcements only worked if I had Bluetooth audio set as the media source....worked but meant I couldnt listen to music too.

Not sure if I was doing ought wrong
...was a Galaxy S4 running Lollipop

Afrobaron

Ready to race!
I used Google maps on my GTD once recently and I found the announcements only worked if I had Bluetooth audio set as the media source....worked but meant I couldnt listen to music too.

Not sure if I was doing ought wrong
...was a Galaxy S4 running Lollipop

I have the same issue and use an iPhone 6+. I have to either turn on music from the phone and connect Bluetooth or turn off my phone Bluetooth so the phone speaker is used.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
On android, I switch my google maps to use the phone speakers. You can then listen to the radio. Its in the settings in google maps.

FirstGTI2

I agree. Waze App is all you need. Google traffic updates actually come from Waze information. The voice commands connect through the speakers via bluetooth. Just find a smart phone holder and you are set.