GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My new MK7 Golf Sportwagen SE TDI

Valdarious

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice, we are twins at this point. I picked up mine a week after 4th of July and I have only filled my tank 3 times so far.
I was very specific with the dealer, had to be a white SE with beige interior, 6spd manual with moon roof. Did some searching and found one.
I would do more to it but it will take some time as the significant other doesn't understand modding. My 02 Focus was pretty modded.
Quick odd ball question, why was your second picture reversed? I noticed the fuel door was on the wrong side, lol.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
why would someone buy the Golf spotwagen over the Jetta SW? Did they stop making the Jetta SW? Trying to understand..

For the MK7 platform, the Sportwagens are now part of the Golf line, as compared to the Jetta for MK6 and older platforms. So basically its the same thing, just different name.

Actually, the MK6 "Jetta Sportwagen" Was ALSO on the Golf platform. It was just called a Jetta Sportwagen. They just changed the name for the MK7's to the appropriate designation.

o-iii1

Ready to race!
Actually, the MK6 "Jetta Sportwagen" Was ALSO on the Golf platform. It was just called a Jetta Sportwagen. They just changed the name for the MK7's to the appropriate designation.

And in Canada the MKVI was correctly identified as a Golf.

Attachments

• sSyFi3al.jpg
    sSyFi3al.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,385

Mr.Tebo

Ready to race!
Nice, we are twins at this point. I picked up mine a week after 4th of July and I have only filled my tank 3 times so far.
I was very specific with the dealer, had to be a white SE with beige interior, 6spd manual with moon roof. Did some searching and found one.
I would do more to it but it will take some time as the significant other doesn't understand modding. My 02 Focus was pretty modded.
Quick odd ball question, why was your second picture reversed? I noticed the fuel door was on the wrong side, lol.
Haha no fuel door there. I added a JL audio 8in sub sits right on the spare tire and the hatch tray stays flush. I tried out diesel tunning box but it didnt like my car when on cruise control. Other than that it was awesome. Im waiting to see what comes out of diesel gate. I went to see if i could get into a gti to avoid the recall headache with all the loyalty incentive but they offered me 19000 on trade in so not likely. Whats your plans over the VW mess

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Valdarious

Passed Driver's Ed
At the moment I do not know what to think of all that. All I know is that I love my car, I love the way it looks and drives. When buying cars, I don't normally get vehicles based on what everybody thinks for resale stuff so who knows. I just hope that is something "gets fixed" it doesn't ruin how the car performs.

Mr.Tebo

Ready to race!
Yeah just on the fact that I've put a few hundred into this ride it would have to be one hell of a deal to trade it in. From what I've read it will be a little while before the recall comes down and some compensation for lost value right now i think these tdi engine cars are down 1700 across the board

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

WhiteTDI

Passed Driver's Ed
here is a somewhat recent pic I took about a month ago, at the infamous Bonneville Salt Flats. turned out okay for an older point and shoot camera. last pic before i switched over to my winter setup with snow tires.