GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

** The Official Beer Thread **

ReflexGTI1

Ready to race!

Two of my favorites. Both are Belgian Trappist beers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReflexGTI1

Ready to race!

Duvel IPA. One of my Belgian favorites.

Interesting thing about this tripel hop IPA is that they swap the third hop out each year for a different hop. So each year you get a new beer, never to be duplicated.

This years third hop is called Experiment 291 and it has notes of black pepper, rose, and lavender.

The glass is a 20oz Yeti that is sprayed with Line-X bed liner.

It seems the craft beer scene has gotten really popular down here in Miami as of late. I've never really been into it but I definitely won't turn down a good beer, especially if its accompanied by pizza :) My faves thus far, aside from the typical Stellas/Yuenglings I order, have to be Brooklyn Sorachi Ace and Bell's Amber Ale. My last beer experience ended in tears and regrets and that was after like 4 tall ones of Delirium Tremens. Never again :(

ReflexGTI1

Ready to race!
It seems the craft beer scene has gotten really popular down here in Miami as of late. I've never really been into it but I definitely won't turn down a good beer, especially if its accompanied by pizza :) My faves thus far, aside from the typical Stellas/Yuenglings I order, have to be Brooklyn Sorachi Ace and Bell's Amber Ale. My last beer experience ended in tears and regrets and that was after like 4 tall ones of Delirium Tremens. Never again :(

Hahahahaha yes Delirium! I love their Christmas beer. The Delirium bar in Brussels is quite the experience if you ever make your way to Belgium. If you liked Delirium, look out for Tripel Karmeleit. I'm pretty sure it is available in the states. Very good as well.

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Those are some very solid beers right there. When i get some more treehouse I'll gladly trade for some Pliney :D
Might just do that when I get some more. These are tonight's lovelies.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hahahahaha yes Delirium! I love their Christmas beer. The Delirium bar in Brussels is quite the experience if you ever make your way to Belgium. If you liked Delirium, look out for Tripel Karmeleit. I'm pretty sure it is available in the states. Very good as well.

I tried their Xmas beer that night as well! So good! I definitely had no idea beer had the capabilities of wrecking me that hard LOL It was really good though, which is probably why I had so many of them. The most amusing part was probably trying to dismount the high top bar stool I was sitting on. Epic failure!

ReflexGTI1

Ready to race!
Yeh when you're used to drinking 4-6% alcohol beers and Belgium hits you with 8-11% and 12% sometimes, it will creep up on ya. But honestly the beers are so pure here and made with good ingredients that I rarely get a hangover even when I've had my fair share..

Baldilocks73

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
I'm glad I'm part of a local brewery. One of our limited bottle releases.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk