GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

It's the subtle cosmetic mods I like... POST YOURS

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The red and black "VW" emblems I got from EuroBadgez look really good. The only flaws are missing tabs. It doesn't affect the fitment of the front emblem. The rear one I had on for a few months and it kind of rattled when closing the hatch. It eventually came off. That's when I glued it down (which EuroBadgez recommends). Like I said earlier, I used Sugro to avoid damaging anything.

My only qualms with the Badgeskin overlays is that I got little bubbles that I couldn't squeeze out. From a distance you don't really notice.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Got it. I ended up plasti dipping mine. I didn’t get the thin red back like how I originally wanted but I think it still came out nice

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Can also achieve this look with red vinyl inlays and solid black emblems (which do fit properly). It sounds like only the multi-coloured rear emblems have fitment issues.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
My only qualms with the Badgeskin overlays is that I got little bubbles that I couldn't squeeze out. From a distance you don't really notice.

Did u try a bit of heat (hairdryer)?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Came across this in my Instagram feed. Will have to open on my laptop and see if it will translate. They have different backings and a slightly different red/black emblem.

http://www.sprung.jp

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Came across this in my Instagram feed. Will have to open on my laptop and see if it will translate. They have different backings and a slightly different red/black emblem.

http://www.sprung.jp

Scratch that. After a bit of translating it seems that they are painting the emblems and badges that you send to them. They want $100 CAD plus shipping both ways, per emblem.

The painted titanium grey ones do look pretty classy though. Realizing, of course, that I could plastidip them myself.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Nice little VW light to replace the 12V plastic cap. Looks good and makes sure you always have a charged flashlight handy.

TheSkeptic

Ready to race!
Plasti-Dipped with color-matching inlays. Did it about a month ago, and I haven't had my car for 3 weeks, so we'll call this post my coping mechanism [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

johnmnmayo

Passed Driver's Ed
Pictures taken on two separate places but done on the same day. Carbon fiber grill sticker and glos black front emblem. Red and Gloss black rear emblem. Plus plasti dipped the badges. I may have to peel it again as I start to get bored with it. :)

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
Will do, after I get the front one swapped. Didn't realize it's clamped on their like a claw and I need to remove the grill. In the meantime I will leave you guys with a photo of this little guy I got yesterday...

That is so cool, can you link me? Like to get me one of them

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
yo! that GTE looks great!

Maliketh

yep rear emblem is the same!

I was debating for along time about CSG inlays. decided that although I love the look in the rear, I don't like the discontinuity of the CSG inside the emblem in the front. Visually it doesnt make sense because there is "paint" inside the section of the front of the car that should just be vents (the grill). not sure if that logic makes sense to anyone else haha, but decided to go with CF instead.

The mirrors are just red 3m vinyl off of amazon. popped off the mirror caps, used the natural curvature of the mirrors as a guideline and tucked excess red under the mirror to hide lines.

Hi there! Super newbie here! I was wondering what color 3m vinyl you used for your mirror accents? Gloss red metallic? Possibly Satin vampire red?

Cytokine

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 LSG 6MT Golf R
VW performance badges, jazzes up the low-key colour.

Attachments

• VW Racing Logo Side.jpg
    VW Racing Logo Side.jpg
    715.4 KB · Views: 2,515
  • VW Racing Logo Rear.jpg
    VW Racing Logo Rear.jpg
    741.7 KB · Views: 2,536