GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official MN Thread

BlackMK7

I've had mine since mid-January, and have been loving it! Haven't seen many Mk7's running around town but I see a few of Mk6's

petroglyphix

Ready to race!
I saw a reflex silver one on 494 near the MOA last week. Not ashamed to say I skipped my exit to continue admiring it. For a minute it had me regretting my choice of white, but only for a minute. I'm itching for its arrival

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlackMK7

You will love the car when you get it! This summer maybe we can all have a meet up. Hopefully there are more MN people to chime into this thread

petroglyphix

Ready to race!
i love it man.. just wish i was a little bit more patient in getting a PP or a LP :(

how about this snow we're getting -_- ..

ive got a tornado red gtiiiii .. and im a bout to play with some vagcom soon.. if i can find the time

Yeah bro, I had to have the performance package. And I ordered the LP for the hell of it though it wasn't necessary.

I am very new to the VW world and have never owned one. Is this your first dub? I'll have plenty of questions when it comes to vagcom in the coming months. Hopefully you can help me out should I need it.

Yeah bro, I had to have the performance package. And I ordered the LP for the hell of it though it wasn't necessary.

I am very new to the VW world and have never owned one. Is this your first dub? I'll have plenty of questions when it comes to vagcom in the coming months. Hopefully you can help me out should I need it.

haha im about to do vagcom on my car this weekend, i hope im all set up correctly.. i borrowed a cable from a guy i know.. let me try it out and hopefully I can help out.

Ive owned several dubs, had a 03 gli, 92 jetta, 96gti, 2012 jetta and now this gti.. i stopped touching my cars for awhile but now i cant resist but to touch this mk7

Hey, just did a lot of vagcom to my car. Let me know if you need any help

Awesome bro. What all did you do? How far away is your connect with the cable? I don't know of anyone with one so I may need to buy it.

you know, i still have it, the guy i borrowed it from is pretty cool.. maybe we can meet up and we can just go through it..

only things i did was the window remote, drl, mirror dip, carbon fiber background and mirror dip

petroglyphix

Ready to race!
Word, that's everything I had on my list as well. I'm looking at a mid to late June delivery for my vehicle, but if you wanted to meet up during some weekend in May Im down. Shoot me a message

Word, that's everything I had on my list as well. I'm looking at a mid to late June delivery for my vehicle, but if you wanted to meet up during some weekend in May Im down. Shoot me a message

ahh shoot, i might have to return it by then but I'll let the guy know who I borrowed it from.. yeah it took me like 30 minutes but it left me wanting to do more with the vag com..