GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BFI - Heavy Weight Shift Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Tebo

Ready to race!
We actually don't currently have a shift boot for the MK7. Once we find someone that wants to let us have their shift boot we can develop one. After that's done we may look into some sort of bundle deal.
Lets talk about this

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them
Lets talk about this

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If only we knew somewhere that there was a collection of people with MK7s.

CharlieG

Passed Driver's Ed
So, I received this email yesterday;

Hello! I'm sending over an email to update you on the status of the Black Forest Industries DSG/Automatic Shift Knob. We have had a slight delay in the machining process, but we are moving on along! We hope to have these shipped out in the near future. Sorry about the wait, and thank you for your patience!

-Black Forest Industries

I am disappointed but I would rather have a good quality product than a quickly shipped product (assuming this delay has to do with quality control).

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them
So, I received this email yesterday;

Hello! I'm sending over an email to update you on the status of the Black Forest Industries DSG/Automatic Shift Knob. We have had a slight delay in the machining process, but we are moving on along! We hope to have these shipped out in the near future. Sorry about the wait, and thank you for your patience!

-Black Forest Industries

I am disappointed but I would rather have a good quality product than a quickly shipped product (assuming this delay has to do with quality control).

We are working our hardest to make sure that every last part of this is perfect! I'm just as anxious so I can install one in my car. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.