GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2 Door GTI's

00noma

Passed Driver's Ed
Since these are the new hot thing in N/A, let's get some photos posted for others to check out. If you have any mods/wheels/etc this is also the place to post them

*not my cars, just wanted to start the thread off*

SonicAaron

Ready to race!
Are there reasons as to why american customers with bixenons on the front , get the cheap ass lights on the rear that I have on my GT?

tmovw

I'm loving this thread! I love the 2 Door GTI! Here I'm posting the pictures of my new GTI

Attachments

• GTI 3.jpg
    GTI 3.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 8,398
  • GTI 1.jpg
    GTI 1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 8,408
  • GTI 2.jpg
    GTI 2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 8,479
  • GTI 4.jpg
    GTI 4.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 8,328
  • GTI 5.jpg
    GTI 5.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 8,422
  • GTI 6.jpg
    GTI 6.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 8,336
  • GTI 7.jpg
    GTI 7.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 8,216

the bruce

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Mk.V 2008

the bruce

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Mk.V 2008
Different laws? Politicians promoting TTIP want to tell us that BS for quite some time.*
The R comes with LED taillights to the US, right? So the LEDs obviously are US legal.

*the Golf just comes with a torsion beam rear axle to the US, Both GTI and Golf have
a conventional handbrake. This definitely isn't due to US laws, it's just due to market
demands and cost restrictions. A/S tires, different A/C and radio setups, different op-
tions - all this due to market demands. At it won't change when TTIP becomes reality.

the bruce

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Mk.V 2008
We don't get the 2 door in Oz. Here's what my 4 door 'R' looks like with Wolfsburg stripes.
Excuse me, but I still don't get why your 4-door R is pertinent to the (2-door) topic.

:confused: ;)