GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nc gti where are you at?

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Import Faceoff on Sunday 4/7 at Rockingham Dragway. Anyone going?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I'll be rolling through from VA on 85 on Friday, en route to Charlotte area on Friday if anyone is game for a lunch meet up near the interstate...lol

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs

If anyone is in the Raleigh area, stop by tomorrow and grab a slice of pizza :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pcpayne

I would be all over this if I wasn’t heading out of town Friday morning [emoji30]

Sent using Tapatalk

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Heading to SCCA Track Night in America at CMP May 10th (just signed up).

Anyone else planning on going?

Hey Jake, have you done a SCCA event before? I’m not able to join tonight, but would love to hear about the process and the event experience from you as they pop up closer to me from time to time.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Hey Jake, have you done a SCCA event before? I’m not able to join tonight, but would love to hear about the process and the event experience from you as they pop up closer to me from time to time.

This will be my first track day, but I’ve ran SCCA auto x.

I do have tons of racing experience under my belt, but in the form of AMA motocross & GNCC. Always figured I would end up doing something safer like track days, so this is testing the waters to see if it’s something I’m really interested in prepping the car for. I’ll definitely do either a written or video recap afterwards

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
This will be my first track day, but I’ve ran SCCA auto x.

I do have tons of racing experience under my belt, but in the form of AMA motocross & GNCC. Always figured I would end up doing something safer like track days, so this is testing the waters to see if it’s something I’m really interested in prepping the car for. I’ll definitely do either a written or video recap afterwards

Super. Have a good time, hopefully dries up enough for those new 500s to work. Looking forward to the input.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Upcoming events I plan on attending:

BFI Oktoberfest - Oct 12th (Cary, NC)

SCCA Track Night in America at CMP Oct 16th (Kershaw, SC)

These are as far as I know the last two events of the year for our area (other than cars & coffee) so if anyone’s interested in a cruise to either event let’s plan it out.

Prior years the group rolling from Charlotte to Cary was pretty decent

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Upcoming events I plan on attending:

BFI Oktoberfest - Oct 12th (Cary, NC)

SCCA Track Night in America at CMP Oct 16th (Kershaw, SC)

These are as far as I know the last two events of the year for our area (other than cars & coffee) so if anyone’s interested in a cruise to either event let’s plan it out.

Prior years the group rolling from Charlotte to Cary was pretty decent

I’m in for Oktoberfest. Are you going to come up 85/40 through Greensboro?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I’m in for Oktoberfest. Are you going to come up 85/40 through Greensboro?

I’m not sure, previous years Chapter 11 Dubs organized a cruise so we met north of Charlotte and rolled like 25-30 cars deep.

Still haven’t seen anything posted about it for this year, and I’m not technically a “member” of CH 11” so hopefully one of them will step up so we can tag along.

Either way I’ll post the planned route here