GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nc gti where are you at?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Welcome to the forum and let us know if we can help you catch the "mod bug" ha. Lots of good advice to be had here.

For the spotted part of this thread I saw a black four door LP at the corner of 274/49 in Lake Wylie yesterday, wheels looked good whatever they were. Props for something different

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Spotted, black 2 door in Mount Holly at a gas station, thought I was the only one.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Spotted a tinted red Gti on 181 on my way home from the blue ridge parkway. Awesome roads up there! If you haven't checked it out you should!

ChLuke

Hi, I'm from Cary NC, just got my midnight blue Autobahn PP manual.

Tried to upload pix but failed, will figure it out.

Nice weekend and fun drive to all.

BTW, any suggestion where to get glass tinted in the area? Thanks in advance.

aleczorz1

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, I'm from Cary NC, just got my midnight blue Autobahn PP manual.

Tried to upload pix but failed, will figure it out.

Nice weekend and fun drive to all.

BTW, any suggestion where to get glass tinted in the area? Thanks in advance.

You can get window tints at Tint World in Cary. They might be a little pricey for some of their services, but they do a decent job.

Welcome!!

Bazgab

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey everyone. Live in Garner, NC, work in Raleigh near downtown. I had a 2015 GTI but it was t-boned by a red light runner so I made the upgrade to a 2016 R. Hope to see some of you around, have definitely been seeing quite a few Mk7 GTI's and one or two R's.

jayk12

Ready to race!
Hey guys, I'm in Holly Springs. Got my 16' in November 15'. I've done a few mods including the APR Stage 1. Let me know if there ever is a meet in the Raleigh area other than the Oktoberfest at BFI.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Just moved to Wake Forest area from Charlotte, spotted a red 2Door GTI this morning on 98.

alexSU

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys, new member here. Wife picked up a 2015 GTi and want's a tune :what: LOL

Anyone in Charlotte? Trying to see which tune to pick and wanted a test drive or at least feedback from some locals.

Kindly,

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Hey guys, I'm in Holly Springs. Got my 16' in November 15'. I've done a few mods including the APR Stage 1. Let me know if there ever is a meet in the Raleigh area other than the Oktoberfest at BFI.

I try to hold monthly "euro meat and greets." We go to a restaurant and grab some food on a Thursday night around 7:30 or 8. Last one had about 15 cars.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Hey guys, new member here. Wife picked up a 2015 GTi and want's a tune :what: LOL

Anyone in Charlotte? Trying to see which tune to pick and wanted a test drive or at least feedback from some locals.

Kindly,

I can meet up if you wanna check out APR stage 1. GMP did my last two GTI tunes and they're great to work with

alexSU

Passed Driver's Ed
Cars and Coffee this Saturday 10/01/16. Parking usually fills up by 9am. I'll be there with the wife and her GTi.

Windstream HQ
1720 Galleria Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28270
(Corner of Monroe Rd and Galleria Blvd, behind Bojangles)

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I try to hold monthly "euro meat and greets." We go to a restaurant and grab some food on a Thursday night around 7:30 or 8. Last one had about 15 cars.

Post up here next time you're having one.

I'll be meeting Alex at cars n coffee, possibly with another mk7 from work too