GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
That’s a front splitter where I have made just side pieces. Used 7mm thick plastic same thickness as the Rieger side trims then shaped to fit the lower trim. Rieger only make the front lip for a club sport that match’s the side and rear trims.

Those look really good. Did you make everything or just the front pieces?

Mind sharing what type of plastic or where you sourced it? Also how you shaped it? I've thought about somehow making my own front lip piece since all the commercial ones seem very expensive for a piece of plastic. But never seen anyone else do it.

nate704

Go Kart Champion
Verus Engineering rear diffuser. I wanted to keep a stock look but the rearend lift above 140mph is no good

The graph lacks several critical information to prove your/company's point.

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE

nate704

Go Kart Champion
https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/0af162_8cf6769eefa7447db0745565dcea2c4a.pdf

Verus was the only product I could find with data. I'll be testing it out soon. If it doesn't work I'm not afraid to admit my wasted effort.

Very poorly written engineering report with missing references, grammar errors, background information, descriptions of testing method used, and so on.

It says Golf R, but the model used was GTI. It looks like copy and paste google search combination.

TheSkeptic

Ready to race!
Installed the 034 Motorsport drop-in filter, as the OEM style was due for replacement anyway. Interested in the entire CAI kit, given the positive reviews.

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
Very poorly written engineering report with missing references, grammar errors, background information, descriptions of testing method used, and so on.

It says Golf R, but the model used was GTI. It looks like copy and paste google search combination.
Would you mind sharing your knowledge?

tnthlttr

Passed Driver's Ed
Lowered on B8s + EMD Springs. Added 034 dogbone mount insert as well. Very happy with the set-up so far. Another Vdubber did the install.

Also replaced R centercaps with VW caps.

GTI210

Ready to race!
Had the same issue with one of mine when I installed my catback. I ended up cutting the rusted/stripped bolt off and replaced them both using the same clamp.

-Martin

Did you just cut it straight down? Dremel? Seems like there wouldn't be enough room to go sideways. Mine are stripped and want to change them out eventually.