GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Crackness1

Ready to race!
$250 is crazy...

Got a site for those prices? My Google-fu is coming up short

I installed this bad boy... Took a nice long drive, and felt natural. I like it so far.

Crackness1

Ready to race!

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Oops! Got stuck in my lawn...

In case you've ever wondered, Firehawk Indy 500's are not effective for pushing a 2000-lb trailer through soft soil. HAHA!

I needed to move my loaded cargo trailer to another part of my yard. It was easy enough to move forward, but I got stuck as I attempted to back it to another location. Apparently, the soil closer to the street is much softer than where the trailer had been sitting. I stopped trying to move after a couple of short attempts so that I didn't dig in too deep.

I needed two jacks, some lumber, and two pavers to free the car. First, I needed to pull the trailer away from the car with a comealong...

Then I used the widow-maker to lift the rear of the car enough to get a floor jack under the front.

I backed the car onto firmer ground after placing pavers under my front wheels.

On the plus side, now I know the VAQ differential works... both front wheels dug-in.

Finally, time to clean-up...

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
what is that?
Recently installed, and it's much easier to heel toe and makes it feel like it has a little better throttle response[emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
Recently installed, and it's much easier to heel toe and makes it feel like it has a little better throttle response[emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

You heel toe on a DSG?

thez99

Go Kart Champion

nype

Drag Racing Champion

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Made a testdrive with the latest alpha-version of my Performance Monitor app. It's planned to release on Christmas Eve, as my present to the MK7 community.

Preview pic (some label wrapping issues here, but those are already fixed now ;-) )

It will bring Torque functionality, so everyone that has a unit without exlap-data support: with an OBD2 dongle you'll get all the cool features:
- Air to fuel ratio
- Timing advance
- Throttle position
- Turbo pressure
- many many many many more...

AA 954

Passed Driver's Ed
Made a testdrive with the latest alpha-version of my Performance Monitor app. It's planned to release on Christmas Eve, as my present to the MK7 community.

Preview pic (some label wrapping issues here, but those are already fixed now ;-) )

It will bring Torque functionality, so everyone that has a unit without exlap-data support: with an OBD2 dongle you'll get all the cool features:
- Air to fuel ratio
- Timing advance
- Throttle position
- Turbo pressure
- many many many many more...

Hi, where can we get more information about this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro