GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
I'm less concerned with spending $0.146/credit than I am with doing accidentally doing something stupid. But hey, I've always wanted to learn German, so this is a good start, right? :D

Technically the stupid thing would be to use the app blindly without knowing what it's doing. App isn't really not a great choice of words for what it is, it's more like a macro. Consider it like using a macro for a system that's on a different version of a piece of software. It might work, or it might cause it to do something you didn't intend. The problem with using the macro as is that once it does something, there is no undo function, you'll just run the macro once more, because it doesn't give a full history of changes.

Learn a little german. Learn a little coding logic. It's painfully easy to google translate the few necessary terms you need to learn. Broadening one's horizons never killed anyone.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
APR and UM, but UM requires you to have their ECU tune as well.

Why would Unitronic and ED claim to increase clamping pressure but not actually do it?

Also pretty sure GIAC does.

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
Hopefully finalizing the sale of one today! Diesel buyback went through and a local dealer has them for $21,217ish which is a killer price IMO.

Fingers crossed!

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Technically the stupid thing would be to use the app blindly without knowing what it's doing. App isn't really not a great choice of words for what it is, it's more like a macro. Consider it like using a macro for a system that's on a different version of a piece of software. It might work, or it might cause it to do something you didn't intend. The problem with using the macro as is that once it does something, there is no undo function, you'll just run the macro once more, because it doesn't give a full history of changes.

Learn a little german. Learn a little coding logic. It's painfully easy to google translate the few necessary terms you need to learn. Broadening one's horizons never killed anyone.

Curse you and your logic! :D

Seriously though, I suppose I'm just a bit skittish because it's something I've never done before, but I'm sure I can do it without breaking anything.

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
Curse you and your logic! :D

Seriously though, I suppose I'm just a bit skittish because it's something I've never done before, but I'm sure I can do it without breaking anything.

I hear ya. There are lots of folks here who will hold your hand through it all. I think most users will recommend backing up the adaptation maps before you start changing everything.

slide13

Ready to race!
Installed Raceseng Sphereology and BFI leather shift boot.

chiefhiawatha

Ready to race!
Waited a day too long to order winter tires. Highland park IL didn’t plow or salt and it was icecapades. Ordered Hakka r2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LastDragon

Ready to race!
Over the past 2 weeks, CAI, jb4, and awe track exhaust.

I was planning on install my bc racing coilovers this weekend but I have no heater and its going to be high 30s low 40s. :(

I may man up and try anyway. If not I'll play around with my new obd eleven.

Anyone in the Lehigh Valley PA area with a heated garage? :D

How do you like the track exhaust? Any drone?