Southbend Stage 3 Daily kit
Also bumping from APR low output to high output [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Getting clutch installed today
Then the fun break in period

Wow, your clutch went south already? How many miles do you have? Or you are just replacing jus because?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Wow, your clutch went south already? How many miles do you have? Or you are just replacing jus because?

A little bit of both. Clutch isn’t shot but finally started slipping in higher gears and I’d rather do it now while I have the extra cash.

I have 35k miles already though. Nearly 30k of that tuned.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
A little bit of both. Clutch isn’t shot but finally started slipping in higher gears and I’d rather do it now while I have the extra cash.

I have 35k miles already though. Nearly 30k of that tuned.

Got it, yeah that's the correct path, good luck with the new clutch [emoji4]

SM075180

Ready to race!
Took all the toys off my lemon. After 8 months of gettin’ jerked around by VWoA/local dealer I’m getting my new vehicle on Saturday. Haven’t seen the new car yet so I suppose it’s not final but fingers crossed. Hoping I’ll finally be able to start mods and having fun for real.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Took all the toys off my lemon. After 8 months of gettin’ jerked around by VWoA/local dealer I’m getting my new vehicle on Saturday. Haven’t seen the new car yet so I suppose it’s not final but fingers crossed. Hoping I’ll finally be able to start mods and having fun for real.

Hope you are satisfied with the resolution. Were you given an option to configure the car or choose something from dealer inventory?

flygteye

Ready to race!
After reading every page of the E85 thread, I put in my first ever 2 gallons.

sharingan625

Passed Driver's Ed
Racing seat(?) for my little one.
It was so hard to convince her not to get a pink seat..

Attachments

• 20171107_082427.jpg
    20171107_082427.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 756

SM075180

Ready to race!
Hope you are satisfied with the resolution. Were you given an option to configure the car or choose something from dealer inventory?

They sourced a matching spec vehicle from the dock and sent it up this way supposedly which is all I could ask for. After all I already had picked what I wanted...

But I’ve been lied to through the process already so with my luck it sourced from Florida after all the hurricanes LOL

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
They sourced a matching spec vehicle from the dock and sent it up this way supposedly which is all I could ask for. After all I already had picked what I wanted...

But I’ve been lied to through the process already so with my luck it sourced from Florida after all the hurricanes LOL

Typical dealership i say. Hopefully everything goes well on saturday.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
What issues were you having? What year?

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
I tried to do the urban joke taillight mod with OBDeleven, but the app isn't in the menu. Fail.

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
The app is doing you a favor in the 17. 17s have a change of internal menus.
Easy fix: learn to code it yourself and be happy you don't use credits. :)

I'm less concerned with spending $0.146/credit than I am with doing accidentally doing something stupid. But hey, I've always wanted to learn German, so this is a good start, right? :D