What did you do to your mk7 today?

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Wrapped my roof!

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
Holy smokes last few pages have been gold.

Adam's MIB2 retro, the s4 buckets (they look mint!)

Makes my work over the weekend seem glum. Attempted install of ebay euro mk7 cupholder.

Got everything removed successfully to full access of center console to discover that the cupholder seems to be plastic welded in place in too many spots to be worth fighting it out. Good news is that it doesn't appear to be a height issue for clearance of the euro cupholder unit. Issue is actual removal of the cupholder and internals. Looks like i'll be tabling this modification for sometime.

Refinished mirrors since i used incompatible paints on the last go around resulting in premature coating failures. Corrected the issue and used compatible coatings and now they should be good for several years.

Pyzon

Ready to race!
Come on!

Sent using Pied Piper middle out compression app

Well it's Monday so APR CBE and optional muffler kit !! =)

by the sound clips - think I'll try the muffler first :) don't want to bother the quiet neighborhood too much :D

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Drove it to a bike race, and my seasucker left weird marks/possible waterspots on the roof.. Gotta figure it out.

The paint on these cars is pathetic. I got a water stain mark, much like you get on a table from a wet glass, on my roof from the OEM roof rack. The marks were on all four points where the rubber pieces rest on the paint. I had to wet sand and polish them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Well it's Monday so APR CBE and optional muffler kit !! =)

by the sound clips - think I'll try the muffler first :) don't want to bother the quiet neighborhood too much :D
Awesome! Didn't know Apr did a cbe, pics?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Awesome! Didn't know Apr did a cbe, pics?

To my knowledge, they just released it today, hence why he had to wait til Monday[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Pyzon

Ready to race!

Pyzon

Ready to race!