GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

PeteTDI

For my TDI a VWR air filter [emoji106]?. Crazy how massive the stock paper filter is...

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
New and only sticker.... to subtle? I kinda like the ghost look since normally I'm not into stickers at all. I do have blue and gray if I change my mind and decide I want it to be easier seen. Sorry the pictures are so huge. Opinions?

Im like you, I normally don't like stickers on cars, but that one is elegantly done. It's subtle enough that most people wouldn't notice it, but those who are familiar with this site will. Well done. ;)

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Im like you, I normally don't like stickers on cars, but that one is elegantly done. It's subtle enough that most people wouldn't notice it, but those who are familiar with this site will. Well done. ;)

Thank you! That's why I got 3 colors. Just in case. They weren't that expensive so. Also very easy to apply. Just clean the window and apply to dry clean surface. Bam. I also would never put a sticker on the paint so only the window.

Resolute Blue

Passed Driver's Ed
Thank you! That's why I got 3 colors. Just in case. They weren't that expensive so. Also very easy to apply. Just clean the window and apply to dry clean surface. Bam. I also would never put a sticker on the paint so only the window.

Great sticker choice. It's like a soupçon of extra style. ;)

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
I actually love that USB which one is it, i got mine at best buy and nothing looked that tiny..
I got it off eBay, came with an Apple usb charger too, from the seller i got it from, though u can buy it without, dont have an iphone but i'm sure it will get used and is a handy thing to have in the cubby. Made by a company called Griffin.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

RABBIT FUR

Ready to race!
For my TDI a VWR air filter [emoji106]��. Crazy how massive the stock paper filter is...

How was the fitment and did you notice any difference in performance or sound?

PeteTDI

How was the fitment and did you notice any difference in performance or sound?

With the hood up and the door open, yea you can hear it, with everything buttoned up...no difference. Fitment was perfect. Performance, I'm not sure yet, of course with the TDI I'm looking for MPG, unlikely to to "feel" a HP gain, but looking at that stock filter this car has to be breathing much easier now.

Last edited: