GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7's in the Nordic countries!

-WR-

Yes. Stockholm tapping into this forum as well.

So what are you guys driving? I haven't done my purchase yet and are all ears to whatever your opinions are on the mk7.

Erling

Norway, Stavanger-area

Sportsvan, 1.4 Highline

Great car.

gogolf1

Ready to race!
Lidia - your Golf seems to have larger than standard ground clearance... Do you have "rough road package" or something like this?

Liland

Ready to race!
Lidia - your Golf seems to have larger than standard ground clearance... Do you have "rough road package" or something like this?
When ordering you can order 20mm lift if you want.

Lidikuz

In Russia the cars without "rough road package" are not sold. It is due to the bad roads.
But our guys are lowering clearance.

the bruce

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Mk.V 2008
In Poland we don't have such an option - it is only possible in case of Octavia III :( :(
Pretty easy to retrofit them. Octavia's "bad road pack" springs will certainly fit the Variant as well.
Just take care both have same engine, gearbox and type of rear axle (torsion beam vs multi link).

It'll look poorly (excuse me, Lidiya), but ride very nicely. :D

Btw, South Sweden here, meaning Northern Germany. :)

Lucsho

Hello, you all, from Canada,

Here, too, some part of Canada could be rough and cold. A rough Road package would be nice; I'd buy one if it were available. But my VW dealer has never heard of it. Weird, hein? I"ll see if I can push the idea. That is the only thing holding me in purchasing a MK7...

Again, Hi from Canada!

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Hello, you all, from Canada,

Here, too, some part of Canada could be rough and cold. A rough Road package would be nice; I'd buy one if it were available. But my VW dealer has never heard of it. Weird, hein? I"ll see if I can push the idea. That is the only thing holding me in purchasing a MK7...

Again, Hi from Canada!

VW have shown the "alltrak" version of the golf estate which is available next year! basically 4x4, high suspension & plastic protectors all over. From VW Uk site...

http://www.volkswagen.co.uk/about-us/news/621

GoSlow75

Passed Driver's Ed
Totally missed this thread. Here's another northman :) Anderstorp, Sweden.