Brewster411

My new GTI. Tank's not mine.

Attachments

• IMG_4196.jpg
    IMG_4196.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 996

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Im just now getting going on it def not close to done yet.
We tinted the TLs and waiting on some badgeskinz and springs.

DPB has a nice flake on the facelifts!

Attachments

• IMG_20190526_231707.jpg
    IMG_20190526_231707.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 938
  • IMG_20190526_231727.jpg
    IMG_20190526_231727.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 929

vwGTILife

Go Kart Newbie
What’s up guys! Just recently picked up this 2015 GTI and got the windows tinted last week. [emoji41]

Nice, I picked up a 2015 last November.

Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk6-k

Ready to race!
Just washed and a coat of Last Coat, lots of bugs and some road dust already.

Attachments

• DSC_0053 (5) (Large).JPG
    DSC_0053 (5) (Large).JPG
    475.8 KB · Views: 907
  • DSC_0055 (4) (Large).JPG
    DSC_0055 (4) (Large).JPG
    398.7 KB · Views: 938
  • DSC_0054 (4) (Large).JPG
    DSC_0054 (4) (Large).JPG
    559.1 KB · Views: 910
Last edited:
I need help with modifications

First off I need to start off by saying that I am a high school student, so I’m looking at mods on the cheapER side of the spectrum.

I have a 2017 black GTI 4-door manual.
Here’s a list of what I want to do to the car and what I’m thinking of buying:

Wheels: I like the look of charcoal wheels on black cars, but I also like the gray-ish wheels with a chrome lip. I’m open to suggestions here although I definitely won’t be buying a set of BBS’s or HRE’s. I’m looking more towards off brand wheels here. I don’t want to spend over 1k on wheels. I want a more aggressive setup so I have been looking at 18x8.5s and 19x8.5s.

Suspension/fitment: Looking at lowering springs here due to the price of coil overs. Would love feedback on products to look into and products to avoid. I want the car to lose a couple inches, but I don’t want it tucked or anything. I just think the car sits too high stock. Also want spacers but I’m not sure what size to get.

Exhaust: This is a very complicated area for me because my parents automatically think getting an exhaust means making the car as loud as possible. I’m looking at the Clubsport S muffler as I’ve heard it sounds like the US exhaust when at low revs but is louder once you get on it, and my parents will like the fact that it’s a VW part, not aftermarket.

Lights: Definitely want the mk7.5 euro style tails, and I like the euro style heads too. If anyone could suggest a high quality aftermarket brand that sells these styles for less than the manufacture that would be great.
Tune: I want a tune somewhere down the road, but I have no experience with tuning outside of video games so I’m looking for more of a plug-and-play tune. Other than that, I have no clue what I’m doing in this field so I’m completely open to suggestions.

Other: as you can tell I’m not trying to go over the top with my car as I’m a student and it’s still my daily, but feel free to recommend any cheap mods that you thought worked well on your car.

TCdaosithui

Ready to race!

TCdaosithui

Ready to race!
can't alter the appearance or wify is going to know :D

Attachments

• post.jpg
    post.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 917
Last edited: