GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Deep Black Pearl GTI / Golf Thread

acapvwgti

Ready to race!
Always had black for the last couple gens.
Crappy iPhone

acapvwgti

Ready to race!

artystamk7

Ready to race!
Got my base bars and bike carrier installed. Next up lamin-x my tail lights so they're slightly darker.

Attachments

• photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    394.6 KB · Views: 9,533
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 9,300
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    464.6 KB · Views: 9,288
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    217.8 KB · Views: 9,202

Korab

Ready to race!
looks great! What part of NY are you in? Im waiting for my dealer to acquire a pure white SEL TDI 6MT with lighting and driver convenience package - will definitely need a ski rack come winter time. Is that the OEM base rack? How do you like it? I am hoping Thule has their aerobars out by ski season.

artystamk7

Ready to race!
looks great! What part of NY are you in? Im waiting for my dealer to acquire a pure white SEL TDI 6MT with lighting and driver convenience package - will definitely need a ski rack come winter time. Is that the OEM base rack? How do you like it? I am hoping Thule has their aerobars out by ski season.

I'm actually in Ontario Canada :) This is the OEM base rack, I've only had it for a few days but so far so good. Installation is very easy, just need 2 ppl. The wind noise is there, but that's only over 60mph, and it's to be exptected. The bike carrier has volvo on it, but I'm pretty sure its also by Thule. I didn't like how the VW bike carrier looked; very cheap, lots of plastic.

Korab

Ready to race!
duh, sorry looking at screen name of poster who copied your picture - thought it was you. I'me a big fan of Thule's aeroblade system - very low profile. With the sunroof opening the way it does, though, I guess low profile is out of the question.

where in Ontario? GTA? Up there all the time for hockey.

artystamk7

Ready to race!
duh, sorry looking at screen name of poster who copied your picture - thought it was you. I'me a big fan of Thule's aeroblade system - very low profile. With the sunroof opening the way it does, though, I guess low profile is out of the question.

where in Ontario? GTA? Up there all the time for hockey.

Yea its about an hour and a half out of the GTA. The sunroof opens fine on mine, but im not sure how the low profile ones would work. To be honest with you I hate the new sunroof, I wish they kept it like it is on the mk6. Seems oversized for a small car