DSC00571.jpg

DSC00573.jpg

DSC00574.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

rokketman

Ready to race!
^ this. New Detroit wheels not as great as old ones. Proportions are better on the Mk6 exterior. The Mk7 is too long, and does not have nice profile aesthetics as MK6. Interior is only improvement imo along with some drive train developments.

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
I can't wait to get mine, its beautiful.

The only thing I hate is that it only comes in 3 colors,

djPerfectTrip

Passed Driver's Ed
I love it. I think I like the 2 door better tho, too bad I have a kid so 4 door is the only option for me =^P

John Y1

Ready to race!
I can't wait to get mine, its beautiful.

The only thing I hate is that it only comes in 3 colors,

There will be more than 3 colors, as always...those 3 are the STANDARD choices - i.e. available at no extra cost; the metallic paints will be cost extra, and based on my memory of the Mk6, there will be 30 or so available - and you will rarely if ever see more than a few of those, since they are almost never ordered by customers.

jimble1

Ready to race!
There will be more than 3 colors, as always...those 3 are the STANDARD choices - i.e. available at no extra cost; the metallic paints will be cost extra, and based on my memory of the Mk6, there will be 30 or so available - and you will rarely if ever see more than a few of those, since they are almost never ordered by customers.

Depending on where you are in the world the colour choice will vary, the white is a £200 option not free in the UK now as everyone gets white these days, Oryx white is a shocking £900 whereas all other metallic colours are £500.
We had a choice of about 10 in the UK for the mk6 although apparently there were a lot of special order paints available for silly money.

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion

That's great news, because I'm keeping my mkv gti (shadow blue), and want the mk7 be her night blue sister (if shadow blue isn't available) :D