GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

White Golf MK7 SE

Golf MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi guys,
My Golf MK7 has arrived from Germany and i manged to take some photos of it while it is still with the dealer. I decided to leave it with the dealer till March so i can get the 13 plates.:D

Attachments

• IMG_2156.jpg
    IMG_2156.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 7,083
  • IMG_2167.jpg
    IMG_2167.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 6,640
  • IMG_2164.jpg
    IMG_2164.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 6,570
  • IMG_2162.jpg
    IMG_2162.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 6,554
  • IMG_2163.jpg
    IMG_2163.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 6,579
  • IMG_2166.jpg
    IMG_2166.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 6,464
  • IMG_2161.jpg
    IMG_2161.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 6,741

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Congrats on the new ride

Aren't you itching to drive it? :D

Boost1

Ready to race!
Nice car mate. I bet you'll be there on 1st of March as soon as the doors are open. I'm on a 62 plate same as all the grubby mk6's. Oh the indignity :(

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Pictures are a little bad, but gets the point across!

I love the CW

Golf MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Congrats on your arrival the best colour I bet your wanting to drive it what mods are you going to do?

Thanks mate, i am glad i chose this colour as well. Regarding modifications, i am definitely tinting the rear windows, possibly some exhaust tips and i might change the alloys to black 19" ones. Visually i can not make it look very sporty because it is only 1.6 TDI and i need it to look a bit smart as well.

Congrats on the new ride

Aren't you itching to drive it? :D

Thanks a lot. I am, i am dying to drive it. I honestly cannot imagine how the 1st of March will be like to me.

Nice one.
A good selection of shots in the dark as well.
Not long to 1st March...

Thank you. Its not the best shots, but i promise better pictures when i get it. 3 weeks feels like 3 years to me :D.

Nice car mate. I bet you'll be there on 1st of March as soon as the doors are open. I'm on a 62 plate same as all the grubby mk6's. Oh the indignity :(

Thank you. I will be there from the night before if i could hahaha. 62 plate is not bad either. i was considering having the 62 plates at first because then you can brag about that you got yours as soon as it can you before all the 13 platers lol. ;)

Thanks for sharing those photos - looks very nice in white, I'm glad I made the same choice.

Its ok. I am happy that you chose white as well. Its stunning. :cool:

need better pics! :D

I will post better pictures when i pick it up, i promise. ;)

Does anyone know what sidelight/headlight bulbs the mk7 runs?

I am sorry mate i don't know, i hope someone can tell us this.

Pictures are a little bad, but gets the point across!

I love the CW

I am sorry the pictures are not the best. More pictures when i pick it up, hopefully. CW Does it stand for C White? if yes i love it as well. :p

gtiw7

Ready to race!
Congrats maan, I like the new color of the buttons (from red to white) imo white is more classy.

althought I completely don't understand the whole number plate thing in ur country, but maaaan 3 weeks waiting for a car that is available seems like a lot; good luck with that :D

Golf MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Congrats maan, I like the new color of the buttons (from red to white) imo white is more classy.

althought I completely don't understand the whole number plate thing in ur country, but maaaan 3 weeks waiting for a car that is available seems like a lot; good luck with that :D

Thank you mate. White is absolutely nice. It looks nice in real life as well. In UK if you are buying a new car before 1 march 2013 the number plate will have 62 digits meaning it came out in the end of 2012. However, if you pick it up from 1st of march 2013 until late 2013 the plate will have 13 digits which shows its a 2013 car. But 3 weeks is definitely a lot.

gtiw7

Ready to race!
Thank you mate. White is absolutely nice. It looks nice in real life as well. In UK if you are buying a new car before 1 march 2013 the number plate will have 62 digits meaning it came out in the end of 2012. However, if you pick it up from 1st of march 2013 until late 2013 the plate will have 13 digits which shows its a 2013 car. But 3 weeks is definitely a lot.

hmmm!! so I guess it worth waiting.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I am sorry the pictures are not the best. More pictures when i pick it up, hopefully. CW Does it stand for C White? if yes i love it as well. :p

No worries man! At least you TOOK some pictures. We need more!!

Yes. CW stands for Candy White :)