GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Welcome. This is now the replacement thread for Random Stupid questions thread (as to not over shadow legitimate car questions) . Your 1 stop shop for random conversation, gifs, memes and more...

...Have fun, play nice and enjoy

Whats for lunch?!

Last edited:

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
Bouta post this on facebook and start a war

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
What a lovely day, gentlemen.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Joker Movie looks interesting to say the least. Trailer came out 2 days ago..check it out

Trailer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t433PEQGErc

I'm hoping it's gonna be really good. It looks scary because it's looks relatable and grounded. This is more about severe mental health issues transforming a man and not "lol I fell into some acid and now I'm CRAZEEE".
Plus, Joaquin Phoenix is a damn good actor. I'm excited.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
What a lovely day, gentlemen.
lol , i need to make friends with some of these meme creators :laugh:
What’s wrong with APR? Iono
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i think it means like youre squinting to see the gti..then you see its got tuned badges on it so its game time?
:iono:
I'm hoping it's gonna be really good. It looks scary because it's looks relatable and grounded. This is more about severe mental health issues transforming a man and not "lol I fell into some acid and now I'm CRAZEEE".
Plus, Joaquin Phoenix is a damn good actor. I'm excited.

Yes im hopeful for it, i like the darkness of the trailer...i just hope the best parts werent shown in the trailer. Remember the movie The Village? Awesome cliff hanger trailer...the movie itself meh.

Joaquin Phoenix getting praised for his acting in youtube comments, cant say ive seen a lot of his movies but apparently hes good at playing crazy.

Rated R batman would be amazing. Change my mind.

how ironic, saw it on fb at the exact same time. Friend requested lol

awesome :thumbsup:

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
What’s wrong with APR? Iono

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just trying to stir the pot in there.

Edit: Houston, we have liftoff.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Yes im hopeful for it, i like the darkness of the trailer...i just hope the best parts werent shown in the trailer. Remember the movie The Village? Awesome cliff hanger trailer...the movie itself meh.

Joaquin Phoenix getting praised for his acting in youtube comments, cant say ive seen a lot of his movies but apparently hes good at playing crazy.

Rated R batman would be amazing. Change my mind.

Some of my favorites of his are Her, Walk the Line, The Master, You Were Never Really Here, and of course, Gladiator. Interesting guy.
Tbh, I just want the events of the Dark Knight Returns comic to be faithfully made into a film. That's some real Batman shit right there. Batman v Superman tried this, but was unsuccessful.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
I'm just trying to stir the pot in there.

Edit: Houston, we have liftoff.
Lol

Nice little friday then aye?

Some of my favorites of his are Her, Walk the Line, The Master, You Were Never Really Here, and of course, Gladiator. Interesting guy.
Tbh, I just want the events of the Dark Knight Returns comic to be faithfully made into a film. That's some real Batman shit right there. Batman v Superman tried this, but was unsuccessful.
Ive seen 2 of those movies

Ben afflecks batman might be up there with one of the worst imo. Not sure why..maybe the completely over the top voice :iono: