GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ever work in the restaurant biz? Get a load of this!

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
I just read that apparently both of the owners have criminal records...

As a curious talking point, it's been discussed online that both Amy and Samy Bouzaglo have criminal records, with Mrs. B (real name: Amanda Patricia Bossingham) serving time a few years ago on charges of bank fraud and misuse of social security numbers. Meow, meow, indeed!

Here's a link to the images of the Facebook feed for those of you like me who have it blocked at work: http://laist.com/2013/05/14/owners_of_amys_baking_company_az_re.php

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Now it's national television'd so out of business is in order soon!

A good chef listens and takes criticism. She's not a god-send lmao. Anything but.

SRT2GTI

Banned
I hope they die on gonorrhea and rot in hell

I too am Italian and cannot bring myself to watch these videos, for the pure fact I don't want to get ungodly pissed off. Just looking at the pictures of the broad, she just looks like a total cunt rag.

MaliciousMK6

Go Kart Champion

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Rachel Starr? This pic looks liker her :laugh:

Can't see youtube vids at work

haha its rachel starr's twin/mom! haha.

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
I'm going to go there and if that guy gets in my face, I'm fucking him and his wife up.

EDIT: I just saw how he put his hands on that guy? lol old man ass would have been beat.

Last edited:

VWTiger

I am the Stig
All these housewives and dumb bitches get all this work done to their faces and think they look younger and sexier but in reality it makes them disgusting looking and everybody is laughing at the way they look.

Ricers in human form.

All these Ricers and dumb bitches get all this work done to their Hondas and think they look like racekors but in reality it makes them disgusting looking and everybody is laughing at the way they look.

fify

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
I too am Italian and cannot bring myself to watch these videos, for the pure fact I don't want to get ungodly pissed off. Just looking at the pictures of the broad, she just looks like a total cunt rag.
^ do eeeeeet!

So if Loling loudly at work was ever worth the punishment, this was, I wish I was closer just to see these people in action. Its rare that morons speak out so much and don't come to realize that they are likely in the wrong.

Does anyone see the similarities between this couple and a elementary school yard fight? seems to be just about as productive.
^Lol, I bet kids in an elementary school yard fight are more mature than these lunatics.

I'm going to go there and if that guy gets in my face, I'm fucking him and his wife up.

EDIT: I just saw how he put his hands on that guy? lol old man ass would have been beat.
^Fuck yes!!!!!!