GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Looking forward to another solid regular season and perennial playoff collapse? :lol:

Only one team can win it every year. Does this mean the other 15 playoff teams collapse in the playoffs? No, it does not.

It is just something the media made up to have a story. Glad to see you allow them to sway your thoughts!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Most of the games tonight are rivalry match ups. Its a good way to get people back paying attention early.

Agreed. Love the rivalry matchups. Though I would be interested even if the Sharks were playing the Flames.

PrayforMojo

Go Kart Champion
I just like bugging you. I like the sharks, I had a sharks poster on my wall growing up. Feel bad for their fans, probably the best warmer weather market in the US. It should be an interesting season this year, they were lights out in the regular season.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
i go to leafs ice center just to keep up on skating skillz, i sent you a video. Its dead outside of winter..in the winter it gets pretty packed. No sticks or anything but i think its like $7 for 2 hours of free skate. Good exercise too

oh wow at #fathertime

elk grove outdoor rinks are nice except for when those little punk kids ride their bmxs through the ice while its still soft. :mad0259:

Evan plays at Leafs sometime, just went by there earlier actually. checking your vid out now...

elk grove is awesome - never seen kids on bikes there, boooo.

I WANT TO SKATE WITH YOU.

:wub:

SHARKS TONIGHT!!!!!

NIEMI SAYS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I agree, he missed a few goals that I would not have expected. Seems like the classic Shark 3rd period though...

Sloppy puck play, rest on a lead rather than attack. Yep. That is McClellan through and through. LA just seems a step behind though. Like they aren't ready for the season. Guess it really doesn't matter yet. They will be a playoff team, and a force come that time.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Defense has been great though, and they are really controlling the neutral zone. Good to see that.

Krog29

Ready to race!
How bout them Wild goose egging the Avs.... AGAIN! haha :)