GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Biker pulled over vs. Cop

colslaw87

Ready to race!
Video's like this make me itch...

Skip to 2:30+

I always think there's GOT to be some reason why certain "cop" videos turn ruthless. There's GOT to be a reason the Cop is pissed, and we're not seeing it in the video...

Either way...I'd probably act the same way as the Biker. On guard but not totally compliant. :mad0259:

zee

Go Kart Champion
Flipside still does not explain why Moore got pulled over or arrested.

The officer clarely said we will use your camera to use as evidence against the other riders. Moore's response as "you can't do that" sent the officer on a power trip along with a bogus charge.

edit: It is like an officer pulling me over to seize my Go-Pro because he can't catch up to the other VWs he is chasing in town at H20i or Waterfest. Then arresting me for no-front-plate when I say no.

mikeydubs

Ready to race!
Flipside still does not explain why Moore got pulled over or arrested.

The officer clarely said we will use your camera to use as evidence against the other riders. Moore's response as "you can't do that" sent the officer on a power trip along with a bogus charge.

edit: It is like an officer pulling me over to seize my Go-Pro because he can't catch up to the other VWs he is chasing in town at H20i or Waterfest. Then arresting me for no-front-plate when I say no.

I agree, I was just illustrating that there are assholes in any group. Like Andy said, it's a vicious cycle between the two.

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
I was loling pretty hard when the biker was calling out the cop on his lack of probable cause for pulling him over. Bunch of BS, but no way that tape will be admissible evidence.

Goobax

Ready to race!
The last 2 years bikers shut down Dallas freeways to commit vandalism and countless violations of safety for other motorists. This year they were out in full force trying to stay ahead of the bikers who ride on that weekend for a memorial to a fallen rider who died being a douchebag like the second video depicts. Just google Dallas memorial day motorcycles and you will see all the articles over the past years

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
The last 2 years bikers shut down Dallas freeways to commit vandalism and countless violations of safety for other motorists. This year they were out in full force trying to stay ahead of the bikers who ride on that weekend for a memorial to a fallen rider who died being a douchebag like the second video depicts. Just google Dallas memorial day motorcycles and you will see all the articles over the past years

Yeah, they all look like a bunch of asshats for sure!

That said, the badge-heavy cop in the video had no right to do any of what he did to that guy, and I hope he's dealt with appropriately for it.

bshappy

Ready to race!
Assholes or not, police should be held to a higher standard than the average citizen. It doesn't matter if he's pissed off at other bikers, he has to uphold the law justly.

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
Typical power trip... in this society if he sent that to a local news station they would eat it up and that cop would have to explain all his actions!