GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Photography Thread!

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

it's iffy. my nickname in high school was sasquatch and all my friends still know me as sasquatch. thought id use it to my advantage.

everyone likes it so far cause it's a tongue twister haha

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I like the new watermark man! Definitely fun to say and very clean looking!

Decided to break down and invest in the lens...

If you have a full frame whether Nikon or Canon (or even Sony), this lens is definitely worth it. Super super tack sharp, even at f1.4! And wide enough to use as an everyday walk around lens. Think I have found my new go to lens. [emoji16]

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
^ IM SO JELLY

new watermark is definitely better than the first. I'm not a fan of larger watermarks, but whatevs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still messing with sizing too. Trying to find a balance between being somewhat noticeable and not "in your face" big

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
god damn that 35mm is sharp
how much did you get it for? been looking for a 35mm to walk around with. wanted to get the rokinon, but im confused about the whole manual focus and autofocus chips and whatnot. im okay with manual focus, but having the option for autofocus on lazy days would be nice

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
god damn that 35mm is sharp
how much did you get it for? been looking for a 35mm to walk around with. wanted to get the rokinon, but im confused about the whole manual focus and autofocus chips and whatnot. im okay with manual focus, but having the option for autofocus on lazy days would be nice

Got mine for $800+taxes. Retails for $900. I found a couple on eBay for a tad bit less, but they were around the same price as a new one. I know, not a cheap lens, but definitely worth the price so far that I have used it.

I looked at the Rokinon, but the autofocus come in handy more often than not. ESPECIALLY if you are using this as your walk around lens. As much as I don't mind doing things manually, some times it is nice to just point and click. The autofocus on it is super fast as well! I think the lens "hunted" like once or twice on me when I was shooting DIRECTLY at the sun. But other than that, quick, fluid, and super easy to use.

The only con I would give this lens is it does weigh a little bit. If you are use to using the Nikon 50mm 1.8 (nifty fifty), this lens is about triple the weight. But compared to the Sigma 24-70mm 2.8 that I also use, and Nikon 80-200mm 2.8, it isn't bad and is the lightest out of the three, haha!

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I use the the not-so nifty fifty. The 50mm 1.4.

I'm used to walking around with my heavy old canon though.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
That's why I said the no-so nifty fifty LOL

I did mean the 1.4s that extra stop helps so much at night

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion