GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

HELL YES!!! HELL TO THE YES!!

cyclopath

Ready to race!
And no i give 50% off to marines and charge 50% more for army :)

Any discount for a retired corpsman? :iono:

Disabled myself. But not enough to get much out of it. Just 60% of my retirement is tax free.

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
^^ You should try and get one 1%-100% is being disabled. They are trying to get more people into it but not alot of people want to do the paper work and the "work" to get it.

bulldogger

Going for broke
And no i give 50% off to marines and charge 50% more for army :)

That's funny even though I proudly served in the Army. But I am proud to say I've worked all my brothers in arms (including you jarheads) in Afghanistan, Iraq, and a POW/MIA recovery mission in Vietnam.

Back to your franchise, isn't the owner of Little Cesar's like the owner of a MLB team? I've heard of vets in your same situation and for opening day the owner had some of his star players make a cameo at the grand opening.

eurotrash.

i has candy
Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Also this is getting really old. 1. We spent half or what we did last year on the payroll
2. Boston missed being the highst paid team of the year by only 1.5mil
3. We paid Damon 1.5 mil a year just to keep is beard off so if you wanna say it was a tie you could.
4. What is all of your teams? Mad because you do have the fan base to buy good players? Mad because your team doesnt have the history that other players WANT to play on the team? There is a reason why yankees are the best. There is no other team in mlb that has done half of what the yankees have done for the sport of baseball

O yeah and Last you may think hockey is the best sport around but come on really even when they go pro they have to have a part time job because no one watch's that shit no one buys tickets no one buys there gear. I could be wrong but didnt hockey players protest because they got paid garbage?
really? part time jobs? i didn't know Sidney Crosby has a part time job, neither did i realize Jarome Iginla has a part time job as well too. Dumb yanks, this is why the best sport and the fastest game in the world will never grow in a place like america, fans would rather watch paint dry (baseball) instead of watching actual sports where the athletes are put at their highest potential in terms of strength, mind, and techniques.

it's ok, just keep cheering for your overpaid mediocre players. you might as well pencil in AJ Burnett on permanent IR

eurotrash.

i has candy
Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI
Lol. We're probably going to see the Yankme's miss out on the World Series with their half billion dollar team this year.

Baseball = supermegaultra boring.
Hockey = the sickness!!
couldn't have said it better myself, ironically America is in such horrible state of financial crisis yet retards like Teixeira and Sabithia are getting ridiculous contracts to play baseball.

kimchi29

Go Kart Champion
congrats bro, little caesars makes some good money. from what ive seen its a cash only business and those 5 dollar pizzas sell like hot cakes during lunch/dinner time

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
really? part time jobs? i didn't know Sidney Crosby has a part time job, neither did i realize Jarome Iginla has a part time job as well too. Dumb yanks, this is why the best sport and the fastest game in the world will never grow in a place like america, fans would rather watch paint dry (baseball) instead of watching actual sports where the athletes are put at their highest potential in terms of strength, mind, and techniques.

it's ok, just keep cheering for your overpaid mediocre players. you might as well pencil in AJ Burnett on permanent IR

lol for someone that hates baseball you sure know alot about the team...

also guess what the names you just said (hockey players) sorry man but no one could give a shit less about them or the sport. i know its hard to believe man.

the only world sport Americans dont really embrace would be soccer. Hockey Should have died back in the 90s when they all went on strike because no one watched them on tv/ they were not getting paid crap

You ask any american name 1 hockey player they will all say wayne gretzky and thats it. Suck it up dude The sport will fade away soon, But baseball and American Football Will never go away

Raddicted

Perfectly insane
Congrats. A Little Caesars in downtown Baghdad will make a killing. Pizza is the final meal of choice with 82% of all suicide bombers in the Middle East. And who can blame them. They even get the Hawaiian with regular bacon and not Canadian bacon because if the bits get stuck in their teeth, who cares? They are about to blow themselves to bits. Extra cheese too, those skallywags. At least see it in your heart to give the suicide bombers a discount for their last meal will you not, even if you can't spare your Army brethren the same good will.

eurotrash.

i has candy
Car(s)
Volkswagen Golf GTI
lol for someone that hates baseball you sure know alot about the team...

also guess what the names you just said (hockey players) sorry man but no one could give a shit less about them or the sport. i know its hard to believe man.

the only world sport Americans dont really embrace would be soccer. Hockey Should have died back in the 90s when they all went on strike because no one watched them on tv/ they were not getting paid crap

You ask any american name 1 hockey player they will all say wayne gretzky and thats it. Suck it up dude The sport will fade away soon, But baseball and American Football Will never go away
hockey will definitely fade away soon, especially with their realistic pay roll, hard salary cap, and consistent league revenue. followed by world wide growth in popularity and participation. Just because the only hockey player you know is Wayne Gretzky, doesn't mean every american will name Wayne Gretzky as the only hockey player

ignorant yanks, just because you don't like the sport, doesn't mean the millions of viewers and followers of the sport doesn't. example, pittsburgh, they were a struggling franchise barely filling the arena, draft Sidney Crosby, and now their arena is packed and sold out every single night. Wrigley Field was sold out just new years day for the Winter Classic....this sport is DEFINITELY going to fade away soon, i totally agree

see unlike you, i choose to follow as much sport as i can so i have the right to bash each sport's popularity and acceptance amongst fans. Baseball is as dull and boring as watching paint dry, players get paid ridiculous contracts, with no hard salary cap to help balance the team's payrolls and team revenue, financially speaking, out of all the major sport leagues, MLB is looking like the only league that would be in jeopardy, as NFL, CFL, NBA, NHL all have a hard salary cap and luxury tax.

and don't even get me started on empty seats, the amount of empty seats in a Florida Marlins game is incomparable to the amount of empty seats in a Tampa Bay Lightnings game. Again, just because you don't know anything about hockey, doesn't mean the rest of America doesn't know about hockey.

but it's ok though, you're opening your own little caesar, it's explainable

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
Car(s)
2006 GTI
hockey will definitely fade away soon, especially with their realistic pay roll, hard salary cap, and consistent league revenue. followed by world wide growth in popularity and participation. Just because the only hockey player you know is Wayne Gretzky, doesn't mean every american will name Wayne Gretzky as the only hockey player

ignorant yanks, just because you don't like the sport, doesn't mean the millions of viewers and followers of the sport doesn't. example, pittsburgh, they were a struggling franchise barely filling the arena, draft Sidney Crosby, and now their arena is packed and sold out every single night. Wrigley Field was sold out just new years day for the Winter Classic....this sport is DEFINITELY going to fade away soon, i totally agree

see unlike you, i choose to follow as much sport as i can so i have the right to bash each sport's popularity and acceptance amongst fans. Baseball is as dull and boring as watching paint dry, players get paid ridiculous contracts, with no hard salary cap to help balance the team's payrolls and team revenue, financially speaking, out of all the major sport leagues, MLB is looking like the only league that would be in jeopardy, as NFL, CFL, NBA, NHL all have a hard salary cap and luxury tax.

and don't even get me started on empty seats, the amount of empty seats in a Florida Marlins game is incomparable to the amount of empty seats in a Tampa Bay Lightnings game. Again, just because you don't know anything about hockey, doesn't mean the rest of America doesn't know about hockey.

but it's ok though, you're opening your own little caesar, it's explainable

Dude, Its ok man Hockey is on its way out. Just a few more years. You dont have to explain it to me. You ask any American name 2 sports they love and guess what they will be. Baseball football or basketball Sorry player hockey doesnt make the cut. Keep thinking what you wanna think im speaking the truth. Just because you dont understand the excitement of watching a pitcher, pitch a perfect game dont get mad at me. Throwing over 100 pitchs over 100mph striking out ever man who thinks he can touch you. That is what gets me and keeps me watching baseball. Watching Hero's be made, Understanding that baseball kept Americans hopes up during the grate depression. Do your research. People came to watch the babe before they would eat dinner , know why? It gave them hope. The Grate American Past time is what they call baseball. Every kid dreams about hitting that home run bottom of the 9th base's loaded and crushing one out the park. That Is American. Eating the hot dogs and killing a bottle of coke while watching a baseball game. All of that is what baseball is all about. Try it out sometime you may enjoy it.

Thats all i got to say about that. Keep believing that hockey is a bigger sport than baseball

Yankee Fan till the day I Die.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4188/is_20041101/ai_n11488905

^^
America has gotten along just fine without hockey -- and that was before the strike. Now that there's a strike, what's the difference?