GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

REVO Software now available for MK7 GTI | Pacific German

Pacific German1

Ready to race!

Hey SoCal,

Revotechnik Software is now available for the US-Spec MK7 GTI AND ON SALE through August 3rd. Revo's offering 20% off their performance software and select hardware.

Just a 20 minute flash through the OBD2 port will bump your power numbers right over 300hp and 320ft-lbs torque, a big improvement over the stock 210hp and 258ft-lbs torque.
A 45% increase in hp and 25% increase in torque!

Revotechnik software improves power and torque through the rev range, without compromising drive-ability, smoothness, or power delivery. Revo also removes the speed limiter and allows for left foot braking.

Switchable between 'Stock' and three performance modes with the Revo SPS.

Setting # 1 on the SPS sets vehicle to stock.
Setting # 2 on the SPS sets the vehicle to 91 octane performance map. (Performance A)
Setting # 3 on the SPS sets the vehicle to 93 octane performance map. (Performance B)
Setting # 4 on the SPS sets the vehicle to Race fuel performance map. (Performance C)

Mk7 GTI Pricing:

$599 for a Stage 1 file.
$169 for the Revo SPS device, this allows switching.

Message or email us to schedule your appointment - Info@PacificGerman.com

Last edited:

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Any time frame for Mk7 Golf R tune from Revo?

AZGTI2

Ready to race!
Question,

Can I use this on different cars, or does it use a "credit" system similar to the ED? Reason I ask is, my GTI is being replaced with a 2016. So could I use this on my current car and then the new GTI, when it arrives?

Also when will the stage 2 map be available, this only appears to be stage 1.

Pacific German1

Ready to race!
Question,

Can I use this on different cars, or does it use a "credit" system similar to the ED? Reason I ask is, my GTI is being replaced with a 2016. So could I use this on my current car and then the new GTI, when it arrives?

Also when will the stage 2 map be available, this only appears to be stage 1.

There isn't a credit system, if you sell your car or upgrade to a new car, you will have to purchase a Revo tune for the new car.

Stage 2 will be available for the US Spec cars soon, I will announce it as soon as I get the update from Revo!

S3BWS469WHP

Passed Driver's Ed

Hey SoCal,

Revotechnik Software is now available for the US-Spec MK7 GTI!

Just a 20 minute flash through the OBD2 port will bump your power numbers right over 300hp and 320ft-lbs torque, a big improvement over the stock 210hp and 258ft-lbs torque.
A 45% increase in hp and 25% increase in torque!

Revotechnik software improves power and torque through the rev range, without compromising drive-ability, smoothness, or power delivery. Revo also removes the speed limiter and allows for left foot braking.

Switchable between 'Stock' and three performance modes with the Revo SPS.

Setting # 1 on the SPS sets vehicle to stock.
Setting # 2 on the SPS sets the vehicle to 91 octane performance map. (Performance A)
Setting # 3 on the SPS sets the vehicle to 93 octane performance map. (Performance B)
Setting # 4 on the SPS sets the vehicle to Race fuel performance map. (Performance C)

Mk7 GTI Pricing:

$599 for a Stage 1 file.
$169 for the Revo SPS device, this allows switching.

Message or email us to schedule your appointment - Info@PacificGerman.com

Are these crank numbers or whp?

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
If those are WHP numbers then your turbo will likely blow up pretty quickly...

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Any tuner who tells you it doesn't is blowing smoke up your arse...