GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

iPod Classic/iPhone Cable

Motley2012

Can anyone recommend a generic cable from Amazon etc that will work with a mk7 S can't bring myself to pay £55.00 at the dealer.

Thunderer

Passed Driver's Ed
Try ebay ... you'll be amased what you'll on there for much less than that

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Tapatalk

Hovito1986

Hi guys

Im new to the forum. I recently got a MK7 GTI with the iphone/ipod cable function but no Sat Nav.

I was wondering if anyone has managed to play videos on the factory head unit from the iphone and how can i do it, is it possible?

Thanks in advance

GoTime1

Ready to race!
I sent you a message, Hovito.

I got a quote for the iphone5 cable @ R1500 (crazy)
It boils down to your device being able to play HD movies and having the correct data+charge cable.

chen

I sent you a message, Hovito.

I got a quote for the iphone5 cable @ R1500 (crazy)
It boils down to your device being able to play HD movies and having the correct data+charge cable.

Hi, can you tell which cable it is? I've started a topic on this as well incl. some pics.

GoTime1

Ready to race!
Sorry but I'm not quite sure. You must ask your dealer or the data and charge MDI cable for the iphone 5. I tried the apple 30pin - lighting connector for my iphone 5 and all I can say is that I wasted my money buying the connector.

I have the red collar 30pin MDI cable...

chen

Sorry but I'm not quite sure. You must ask your dealer or the data and charge MDI cable for the iphone 5. I tried the apple 30pin - lighting connector for my iphone 5 and all I can say is that I wasted my money buying the connector.

I have the red collar 30pin MDI cable...

So the combination red collar 30 pin MDI cable and the genuine apple 30 pin to lighting adapter does not work...ok, good to know! Thanks!