GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DAB cycling through stations on steering wheel controls

Therobbo

Hi,

I've had my GTD for a month now and love it but the only annoying this is I would like to cycle through my stored DAB stations rather that going through all of them when controlling on the steering wheel. Is there an option to set this please?

Hope I make sense.

Thanks
Rob

Sootchucker

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI (2018)
Yep, go into settings on the Radio screen and you have the option to scroll though all stations or your pre-sets only.

Arrow buttons: - Set the function of the station selection in radio mode
■ Preset list - Switches to only stored stations
■ Station list - Switches all stations currently in range for the selected frequency

Nicknacknoo

Anyone have a problem with scrolling past station 5 if there are more than 5 stored, particularly when not in the normal viewing mode, ie in one of the DAB slideshow or text modes?

Thanks

jimma_uk

Ready to race!
That occasionally happens to me too, when I have the Nav Pro on the navigation page. It doesn't go beyond the 6th present when using the MFW to scroll. The way round it I have found is to switch to the radio page and then scroll along the 3 pages. After that, it works ok on any screen.

It only happens occasionally though.

yas7862

Passed Driver's Ed
Seeing as this thread is here and saves me from having to create a new one, ill juust hijack this one if the OP doesnt mind:p.

Maybe im missing something but on my GTD, is there a way from the steering wheel controls to change between radio and cd ie like a source selection??. Cant seem to find anything in the manual myself and ive played around with the settings but still cant find one.

Anyone??..if not then no big deal really.

Nicknacknoo

That occasionally happens to me too, when I have the Nav Pro on the navigation page. It doesn't go beyond the 6th present when using the MFW to scroll. The way round it I have found is to switch to the radio page and then scroll along the 3 pages. After that, it works ok on any screen.

It only happens occasionally though.

Thanks jimma_uk....will give that a try :)

Nicknacknoo

Seeing as this thread is here and saves me from having to create a new one, ill juust hijack this one if the OP doesnt mind:p.

Maybe im missing something but on my GTD, is there a way from the steering wheel controls to change between radio and cd ie like a source selection??. Cant seem to find anything in the manual myself and ive played around with the settings but still cant find one.

Anyone??..if not then no big deal really.

Will have a look and get back if I find a way! there must be eh? :rolleyes:

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
I don't think there is....

jimma_uk

Ready to race!
I dont think there is either. Would be nice though. What I would really like is an option to browse the contents of your iPod from the steering wheel, rather than having to use the display screen!

Derk

Passed Driver's Ed
Find these posts very usefull, as when i get to pick mine up i dont have to worry too much about how all the toys work. What it can and cannot do.

Cheers