GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

album art

len A

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone had this problem - All my music play with the correct album art except one album which only shows the art on every other track. I deleted the album reinstalled it changed the picture size but its just the same ???

cheers len A

iHayoona

Ready to race!
I have this problem, I changed the size and included it in the song itself not in the file but still no results, so I'm also waiting for a reply

Gerry

Ready to race!
I used this Art Sizer without issue :

Possible dodgy link removed

Last edited:

73henny

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah sorry its on the SD card and once I resized all the other art to 500/500 or less I've had no problem but for some reason this album folder only shows the album art on every other track ?

How can you tell what size the art is?
In any case its our fussy cars that is the problem. Identical files on my Mrs A class display art fine.

JohnV1

Ready to race!
It looks like the Discover Nav on the Golf has a maximum art size of about 190KB or so as well as less than 500x500 pixels. Bit of a pain as limitations go.

If you use the Sanse Art Sizer, you can just keep reducing it till most of the tracks will fit on the screen. I've found that 400x400 captures 99% of them, keeping them below 190KB.

If you hover over a track entry using Sanse, it displays the size of the artwork on the top right.

Gerry

Ready to race!
I apologise for posting a link that may well be dodgy.

I've just removed the Sanse software from my computer.