GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AFE Power Looking for Cars in Corona/ Riverside Area

SouthbayMK7

Ready to race!
Hello guys I just wanted to ask if anyone around here has a 2015 or newer Golf with the 1.8L Turbo and/ or a 2015 or newer Golf R in the Corona/ Riverside area, Advanced Flow Engineering ( AFE Power ) is looking for these two cars to make power modules for. I am currently testing their power module for the mk7 GTI's and Mk7 A3's. After testing on the dyno they will keep it on your car to see how you like it and you will be able to keep the module free of charge for helping them.

If you have one of these cars please message me you name, email, and phone number so I can give it to AFE Power. This is a very professional and organized company. Was really cool to work with them and see their warehouse and facility.

On the dyno my gti went from 227 hp and 270 lbs of torque to 255 hp and 320 lbs of torque.

Don't miss out on a chance to get a $400- $500 performance part for free!

Disclaimer: Not sure if they have found these cars since they asked me. I will do my best to get the info of the 1st people who contact me with a 1.8t and golf r in 1st.

Thank you and have a great day!

rr1santos

Ready to race!
I'm in san diego...

rr1santos

Ready to race!
pm me if R is needed still

SouthbayMK7

Ready to race!
Found a 1.8L turbo

rr1santos: you might be a little far. Looking for people that can meet up with them fairly easy and on short notice if needed.

SouthbayMK7

Ready to race!
Still looking for a local guy with a mk7 Golf R

rr1santos

Ready to race!
ah okay. I figured..i'm only available weekends too =/