GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Last Sunday 6.4 Cruise + Neuspeed

mr_blasto

Passed Driver's Ed
I stumbled across this and thought it'd help other locals. Apparently there is a guy that organizes Sunday drives for the last Sunday of each month (Last Sunday on FB). Around Easter time each year, they cruise over to Neuspeed who hosts an open house. As a part of the open house, Neuspeed offers some really generous sale pricing. My understanding is that you have to pre-order before the event and all the items are to be picked up the day of the event like will call. If you don't pick them up, you forfeit the sale pricing.

Over on Golfmk6 the organizer mentioned that it is in the works for 4/30/17. I just got off the phone with Neuspeed chatting about some wheels, and they confirmed that they would be offering some great sale pricing again this year.

I'm new to the scene, so if this is old news and well known, my bad. Seems pretty awesome for Neuspeed to be taking care of the locals in such an awesome way.

GTIMK7T

Ready to race!
I've gone to every last sunday event since owning my mk7! Have to meet this one. (3-26-17) As I am going to meet my new born neice! But may be able to meet you guys half way or for lunch! We will see! I will be at the neuspeed event!