GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Street Legal Drags/Import Face-Off 03/04/17-03/05/17

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
Hey guys so back when I had my Infiniti G35, the G crew would occasionally get together to go to the Street Legal Drags and do some racing. So I Googled Street Legal Drags and they are still going on at Auto Club Dragway in Fontana. The next event is next weekend on 02/25/2017 but I want to give everyone enough time to make sure that they can make it if interested. After that, the next event is on Saturday 03/04/2017 and the very next day Sunday 03/05/2017 they are having Import Face-Off. I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in going to either. Check out the info below and if you guys are down, we can make one of these events our next meet.

http://www.autoclubdragway.com/Tickets-and-Events/Event-Calendar.aspx

SouthbayMK7

Ready to race!
I would interested even though mine is mostly stock lol

Would be my 1st time at the track, anyone have advice?

GTIMK7T

Ready to race!
South Bay Huh!?

:) I work in Torrance, and live downtown LA!
Another 2 door Manual Sweet! You planning on going this weekend?!
Could caravan to the track! Lemme know

SouthbayMK7

Ready to race!
South Bay Huh!?

:) I work in Torrance, and live downtown LA!
Another 2 door Manual Sweet! You planning on going this weekend?!
Could caravan to the track! Lemme know

Oh cool i grew up in torrance!

I live in pomona now. Still not sure if i'm going but we can still caravan if i go :)

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
This weekend is no good for me fellas. I already have prior commitments this weekend. I was just trying to gauge interest for the weekend of March 4th and 5th because there are a couple of events happening that weekend. A couple of things if you do go this weekend, you will need a SNELL 2010 or SNELL 2015 approved helmet to race. Also, it will cost you $20 ($10 entrance to raceway and $10 for a Tech Card to race). When you register, you'll also need your vehicle registration, insurance and your driver's license. Must have valid state driver's license, sign the Release of Liability Form and adhere to all NHRA rules as required in the NHRA Rule Book. No shorts, bare legs, tank-tops, bare torsos, or bare feet permitted when racing.

Here are all of the rules if you want to read through them. But I touched on the main ones that you will need to know.

http://www.autoclubdragway.com/Tickets-and-Events/Street-Legal-Drags/Street-Legal-Rules.aspx

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
All of you vs me :p