GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Garmin Nuvi (sorry Rob DW58)

Essjay

Ready to race!

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Most interesting - I'm certainly going to look into this, but I refuse to screw the camera, my Mother warned me about doing such things before my first Boy Scout Camp ;)

DW58

Go Kart Champion
This is confusing the hell out of me - the Garmin nüvi 2597LMT and slightly more sophisticated brother the 2598LMT are already on sale here (e.g. Amazon, Halfords etc.), but with no mention of the reversing camera. I wonder if the camera version is not on sale here, very odd.

Essjay

Ready to race!
The article I linked to does say they're not available until February, so they may release the camera as an add on. In fact as the release was at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in the States, we may have to wait until they're released to the market there first.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
I guess so - the nüvi 2597LMT/2598LMT seem to be little more than 7" versions of my 5" nüvi 3597LMT, but the reversing camera would persuade me to upgrade, plus the larger screen would be nice. This top-of-the-range Garmin system itself is still to my taste the best Satnav system I have seen/used, either stand-alone or built-in and would be nicer on a larger screen.

Essjay

Ready to race!

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Yes, very tempted.