GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Slideshow?

evilangelic

Hello all,

I know you've been talking about album artwork and radio preset logos, but....

...how do we operate the 'slideshow' view?

When you're listening to DAB for example, you can press View and select slideshow. The only mention of this in the manual I think was around page 34 onwards at the end of a radio section that says you will then get 'full screen' pictures when you select this. But, there is nowhere that explains how you add these photos?

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

mcmaddy

Ready to race!
on my dab rns510 the slideshow button enabled the station logos on dab radio. some other posts are saying you need to download the station logos but why would you need to when the stations themselves broadcast them.

Vic Watson

Pics & logos for slideshow?

Hello all,

I know you've been talking about album artwork and radio preset logos, but....

...how do we operate the 'slideshow' view?

When you're listening to DAB for example, you can press View and select slideshow. The only mention of this in the manual I think was around page 34 onwards at the end of a radio section that says you will then get 'full screen' pictures when you select this. But, there is nowhere that explains how you add these photos?

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

I agree! I can't find any reference to loading pics or logos to display in slideshow. DAB broadcast station logos don't seem to display.
I did manage to get station logos on the preset buttons after saving them to an SD card and assumed these would display in slideshow and station details but they don't!
Anyone had any success with slideshow?