GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recommended So Cal VW dealers for Service

MSGTI1

Wanted to see if you guys can recommend any So Cal (preferrably San Fernando Valley) VW dealers that do quality maintenance and service related work.
Just picked up new GTI, and I can say from previous experience with other makes that a quality service advisor and tech is without question worth its weight in gold. Any recommendations based on your experience with the local dealerships would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

wahttty

Passed Driver's Ed
Wanted to see if you guys can recommend any So Cal (preferrably San Fernando Valley) VW dealers that do quality maintenance and service related work.
Just picked up new GTI, and I can say from previous experience with other makes that a quality service advisor and tech is without question worth its weight in gold. Any recommendations based on your experience with the local dealerships would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Only one I've had good experience with was costa mesa. My cars extremely far from stock... lot of dealers wouldn't even touch my car for warranty work unrelated to mods.

EA888MK7

Ready to race!
Only one I've had good experience with was costa mesa. My cars extremely far from stock... lot of dealers wouldn't even touch my car for warranty work unrelated to mods.

That's not the South Coast VW is it?

I bought my car from Norm Reeves in Irvine and they claim to have like the #2 or #3 service advisor :confused:

XeyeL

Years ago (about 14-18 yrs) when I lived in the valley, I would take it to VW Van Nuys. They did pretty good work. Only one time that I was disappointed. Don't believe it was a big issue though. I switched to VW Santa Monica because I move to L.A. I've been very happy with them.