GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fs: Kreutzer series V made by Yokohama

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Couldn't find the California for sale thread on here like on mk6. I made an account here a while back but I am way more active there under the name trnado_2.5, figured I might as well try here as well. here is the link: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2474247&postcount=9999

Kreutzer series V wheels made by Yokohama in Japan. Specs are 17x8 et35, I don't have an official weight on them but they are very light. I would assume probably 17lbs. They are all in very good condition except a little bit of wear on all 4 from being daily driven, otherwise no curb rash, No bends no cracks or anything crazy like that. I have never seen these wheels on any other euro car and they are pretty rare in 5x112 bolt pattern. So rare they didn't bother changing the bolt pattern stamp from 5x114 to 5x112 which really threw me off lol. Feel free to pm me or reply here with any more questions if I missed anything. Asking $800 obo and they will come with plastic hub rings to make them hub centeric because they are made for the bigger 66mm or so Audi platforms I assume as well as neochrome mevious cone seat lug bolts. Also looking for trades.