GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VCDS Coding in San Diego

dparkford

Hey all!

Just picked up a mk7 gti, and need/want a few things coded. Really I just want DRL's on with turn signals, but I'm sure there are some other cool goodies :).

If anyone in San Diego or surrounding area is down, I will drive to you and provide food/beer/cash for your time and troubles.

eggegg

Hey all!

Just picked up a mk7 gti, and need/want a few things coded. Really I just want DRL's on with turn signals, but I'm sure there are some other cool goodies :).

If anyone in San Diego or surrounding area is down, I will drive to you and provide food/beer/cash for your time and troubles.

I just got my full brake light coding done by 949 last weekend.
I still have the coding if u need it.
For the DRL with turn signal, did you find the coding ?

Ready to race!
Hey all!

I replied to you pm, thurs night after 7pm. I don't need money but you can cover my meal at this place I'm thinkin of. :)

rr1santos

Ready to race!
Where in OC are you located. Id like to get the soundaktor permanently off..and open window on unlock and close window on lock.. and any other good coding that i would need. also since I have non dcc will I need VCDS to add an aftermarket subwoofer?

Ready to race!
The mount will be here on Monday.
That seems to be alot work to lower your vehicle and I dont think I'm gonna do that yet.

awesome. cant wait to see you put it on.

Can anyone help me with euro tail light coding???

sure. pm me with you contact info and when you open. make sure you get the coding that is needed. I will not have that.

Last edited: