GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody in LA/Socal area need coding? I can do it

BIMMER LEV

Ready to race!
LA/SOCAL Coding!! 90028!! $40 unlimited coding!!

Hey guys, so I'M in 90028, which will be the spot to meet me for coding. Basically I can code unlimited things THAT DAY for $40, just confirm with me via PM what you'd like just to make sure I can do it.. (led taillight retrofit code $40 alone) Cheers guys!

Last edited:

BIMMER LEV

Ready to race!
I honestly don't know, maybe further research will tell. But I do know that with the euro headlight switch you can make the fog lights work with the DRL's only. Couple that by also replacing the halogen bulb with a l.e.d. bulb with a resistor for error free functionality you should be good.

Is there a way to make the LED fog-lights the DRL's instead of the ugly halogen (no lighting package) ones?

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
I honestly don't know, maybe further research will tell. But I do know that with the euro headlight switch you can make the fog lights work with the DRL's only. Couple that by also replacing the halogen bulb with a l.e.d. bulb with a resistor for error free functionality you should be good.

Yeah, I'll have to look into that. That's something that I would definitely be interested in doing.

BIMMER LEV

Ready to race!
Not sure what it's called, but I know it's possible to be done with a VAGCOM. I found some info on it on google. My Obdeleven is a little different.

Thx for the reply, do you happen to know what it is called or it is just called 4 break light coding?

GTIMK7T

Ready to race!
I don't get why someone would pay $50 for unlimited coding, when you can get OBD11 for $60 and have it for ever...? Feel free to hit me up, and I can do some coding for free. Shouldn't be making money!

BIMMER LEV

Ready to race!
Some people don't have Andriods or tablets, and it's called business. I modify build cars. Others charge $50 for EACH coding. People can complain or not, doesn't bother me man. I have my happy customers all the time, cheers!

Cruiser

Ready to race!
I don't get why someone would pay $50 for unlimited coding, when you can get OBD11 for $60 and have it for ever...? Feel free to hit me up, and I can do some coding for free. Shouldn't be making money!

This is what you call contributing to the community!
Thanks brother, much appreciated!